Please assess my task2-healthy diet

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
jennylfm

Please assess my task2-healthy diet

Post by jennylfm »

Some people think everyone should be a vegetarian, because we do not need to eat meat to have a healthy diet. Do you agree or disagree?

It has been suggested by some that as to stay a healthy diet, all people should eat vegetables and fruits rather than meat. As far as I am concerned, it is undeniable that vegetables and fruits play a crucial role for the healthy diet, however, meat with proteins and minerals are also in need.

On the one hand, there is no doubt that vegetables and fruits are necessary for people to keep a healthy diet. It is well-known that vegetables and fruits are in abundant vitamins, which can offer a lot of energy to people’s body. Therefore they are considered as one of vital parts of healthy diet. For instance, Kiwi is in rich vitamin C, which is an elementary material for people’s health. So Kiwi is helpful for a healthy diet. Moreover, vegetables and fruits are in low calories, which benefit to keep slim as well as healthy for people. Thus, it is clear that eating vegetables and fruits are beneficial for the healthy diet.

However, only vegetables and fruits are not enough for a healthy diet. The healthy diet pays much attention to a balanced diet, which should provide all materials including vitamins and proteins needed to people’s body. Meat especially lean meat are rich in proteins and minerals, which are necessities for a balanced diet .Therefore, they should be included in a healthy diet.Furthermore, it is recommended by some experts that a balanced diet should contain vegetables as well as meat, because they can offer different nutritions to our body and keep it running smoothly.

In conclusion, vegetables and fruits are necessary for a healthy due to rich vitamins which are needed by our body. However, only vegetables and fruits are not enough to stay a healthy diet. Meat contains different types of proteins and minerals, they are also in need for the healthy diet.
David.IELTS.Examiner
IELTS Examiner
IELTS Examiner

Re: Please assess my task2-healthy diet

Post by David.IELTS.Examiner »

Hello Jenny!
A very good essay. A range of structures are used, often correctly, and the vocabulary is generally used well and precisely.
Congratulations!
David
Flick
Grammar Checker
Grammar Checker

Re: Please assess my task2-healthy diet

Post by Flick »

jennylfm wrote:Some people think everyone should be a vegetarian, because we do not need to eat meat to have a healthy diet. Do you agree or disagree?

It has been suggested by some that to maintain a healthy diet, all people should eat vegetables and fruits rather than meat. As far as I am concerned, it is undeniable that vegetables and fruits play a crucial role in a healthy diet, however, meat with proteins and minerals are also in need.

On the one hand, there is no doubt that vegetables and fruits are necessary for people to maintain a healthy diet. It is well-known that vegetables and fruits are abundant in vitamins, which can offer a lot of energy to people’s bodies. Therefore they are considered a vital part of a healthy diet. For instance, kiwi is rich in vitamin C, which is an elementary material for people’s health. So kiwi is helpful for a healthy diet. Moreover, vegetables and fruits are low in calories, which helps people to keep slim as well as healthy. Thus, it is clear that eating vegetables and fruits are beneficial for a healthy diet.

However, only vegetables and fruits are not enough for a healthy diet. A healthy diet needs to be a balanced diet, which should include all materials including vitamins and proteins. Meat, especially lean meat, is rich in proteins and minerals, which are necessities for a balanced diet. Therefore, they should be included in a healthy diet. Furthermore, it is recommended by some experts that a balanced diet should contain vegetables as well as meat, because they can offer different nutritions to our body and keep it running smoothly.

In conclusion, vegetables and fruits are necessary for a healthy diet due to being rich in vitamins which are needed by our bodies. However, only vegetables and fruits are not enough to maintain a healthy diet. Meat contains different types of proteins and minerals, which are also needed for a healthy diet.