What do you think about my writing? Any suggestions?

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
Ada

What do you think about my writing? Any suggestions?

Post by Ada »

Question task 2: nowadays there are more opportunity to study abroad. What are the advantages and disadvantages of this development?

Answer: these days there is a commonly-held belief that study abroad can give someone more opportunity to face with different aspects of globalization world. Nowadays, in fact, more and more universities open up avenues for students to develope the opportunity to study abroad understanding the benefits that exchange programms may have.
Whilst it can be true that styding abroad involves some sacrifices in terms of missing of your relatives or friends, I am going to weight up both viewpoints and argue that experiences like these give a persona a broad skill-set.
There si a clear-cut evidence that shows that educating people in a broad spectrum of fields from different foreign universities leads to a balanced society which is forced to face with globalization issues. Firstly, styding abroad have a definitive and positive effect because people become more open-minded. In fact I strongly believe that people with narrow-minded are difficult to get on with. Secondly, and linked to the prior point, the foreign study method helps students to approach better to the problem-solving of some companies, and learning from other business can improve the business of own country.
Nevertheless, there are some drawbacks concerning styding aborad, which include a big distance span from your home and lack of comfort. In addition, there si a financial aspect involved. Families could spend a big part of their saving to allow their children to live a rispettable and dignifed life.
In conclusion, it can be seen that styding abroad gives some disvantages, but I believe those who think that with the globalization, can live close to their home and without any relation with the world outside, are li ing in denial.
Understanding how the world works, we can implement our social welfare and answer better to the futures issues.
Flick
Grammar Checker
Grammar Checker

Re: What do you think about my writing? Any suggestions?

Post by Flick »

Ada wrote:Question task 2: nowadays there are more opportunity to study abroad. What are the advantages and disadvantages of this development?

Answer: These days there is a commonly-held belief that study abroad can give someone more opportunities when faced with different aspects of globalization. Nowadays, in fact, more and more universities are opening up avenues for students to develop opportunities to study abroad understanding the benefits that exchange programmes may have.

Whilst it can be true that styding abroad involves some sacrifices in terms of missing of your relatives or friends, I am going to analyze both viewpoints and argue that experiences like these give a person a broad skill-set.

There is clear-cut evidence that shows that educating people in a broad spectrum of fields from different foreign universities leads to a balanced society when faced with today's globalization issues. Firstly, styding abroad has a definitive and positive effect because people become more open-minded. In fact, I strongly believe that people who are narrow-minded are difficult to get on with. Secondly, and linked to the prior point, foreign study methods help students to better approach the problem-solving required by some companies, and learning from other business can improve the business of one's own country.

Nevertheless, there are some drawbacks concerning studying abroad, which include a big distance from your home and lack of comfort. In addition, there is a financial aspect involved. Families could spend a large part of their savings to allow their children to live a respectable and dignified life.

In conclusion, it can be seen that studying abroad gives some disadvantages, but I believe those who can live close to their home and without any relation with the world outside are living in denial.
Understanding how the world works, we can implement our social welfare and be better prepared to face future issues.