Please evaluate it.

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
faruk079

Please evaluate it.

Post by faruk079 »

An Australian colleague is going to your country for a conference. He/She will spend several days in your home town and has written a letter to you asking for advice about things to see and do there.
Write a letter to the colleague suggesting what he/she should see and do while he/she is in your hometown.

Answer:

Dear Mr. Robert,

Thank you for your letter. I am very pleased to know that you are going to attend a conference in my country and will pass some days in my hometown. I am writing this letter informing you regarding some historical and enjoyable places in my hometown which you must visit.

Firstly, National Martyrs Monument is the most eminent historical place in my town, as it is the witness of our national warriors’ sacrifice during liberation war in 1971. Secondly, there is a 200-year-old royal palace at the last border of the town. After that, Jahangirnagar University, which owns one of the longest campuses in Bangladesh, must be visited due to its charming nature. I believe that you will be amazed hearing the chirping sound of various kinds of local and guest birds in this season.

Finally, there are some amusement parks in that area, where you can expend an enjoyable time. I would mention Nandan Park as well as Fantasy Kingdom in this regard.

I wish I could be with you at that time, but unfortunately, I wouldn’t get leave at that time. However, my younger brother will guide you to visit those places.

Please don’t hesitate contacting me for further assistance.

Yours sincerely,
Faruqe Ahmed