Dear Flick please evaluate it.

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
faruk079

Dear Flick please evaluate it.

Post by faruk079 »

Q: Nowadays, the way many people interact with each other has changed because of technology.
In What ways has the technology affected the type of relationship people make?
Has this become positive or negative?

Answer:

Being one of the key sectors of technology, communication has been digitalized nowadays. However, both positive and negative impacts have been revealed due to the evolution of technology. This will be proven by analyzing the effect of technological advancement in the branch of communication.

At the outset, I would say regarding the revolution of telecommunication. Due to the blessing of technology, communication has been transformed to a hand held device, which is named as mobile phone. Hundreds of miles have been shortened to only thirty seconds duration which not only has made the interaction easier but also made it less costly.

Secondly, internet is the blessing of modern technology, which has opened several avenues of interaction with each other. Take facebook and skype for long distant communication with the people residing in two opposite corners of the world as an instance. It just takes around 60 seconds to connect the line for either audio or visual talking. As a result, people prefer online chat rather than physical meeting nowadays. Although it depicts the advancement of communication system, hefty incidents have been reported such as blackmailing, kidnapping, falling in wrong relationship as well.

Finally, I would share two of my experiences of both positive and negative impacts of these revolutionary inventions. My cousin, who lives in China, always keeps in touch by video conference with us using either facebook or skype. This has reduced the cost and eased the mode of communication in compared to the hassle which needed to face 10 years ago. At that time, talking using land phone was very much costly as well as time consuming. On the contrary, my one nephew who is 15 years old, fell in love while chatting with a fake ID in facebook. After that, I made him understand concerning it and prevented him from repeating it.

In conclusion, everything in our life has good and bad impression. It is our responsibility to elect which ought to be used. If we kill a man using a knife instead of cutting apples, we would be liable for this misuse. Thus, proper use of inventions of science and technology must be assured to build a prosperous society.
Flick
Grammar Checker
Grammar Checker

Re: Dear Flick please evaluate it.

Post by Flick »

faruk079 wrote:Q: Nowadays, the way many people interact with each other has changed because of technology.
In What ways has the technology affected the type of relationship people make?
Has this become positive or negative?

Answer:

Being one of the key sectors of technology, communication has been digitalized nowadays. However, both positive and negative impacts have been revealed due to the evolution of technology. This will be proven by analyzing the effect of technological advancement in the branch of communication.

At the outset, I would say regarding the revolution of telecommunication.(<--I don't understand this sentence. What do you say regarding the revolution of telecommunication?) Due to the blessing of technology, communication has been transformed. Nowadays, all that is needed to reach out to someone is a mobile phone. Hundreds of miles have been shortened to only a few seconds duration, which not only has made interaction easier but also made it less costly.

Secondly, the Internet is a blessing of modern technology, which has opened several avenues of interaction with each other. Take Facebook and Skype for example. These programs can be used for long distant communication between people residing in two opposite corners of the world. It just takes around 60 seconds for either an audio or visual connection to be made. As a result, people prefer online chat rather than physical meeting nowadays. Although technology has led to the advancement of communication, some incidents have been reported such as blackmailing, kidnapping, and falling into the wrong relationshipl.

Finally, I would share two of my experiences of both positive and negative impacts of these revolutionary inventions. My cousin, who lives in China, always keeps in touch by video conference with us using either Facebook or Skype. This has reduced the cost and eased the mode of communication compared to the hassle faced just 10 years ago. At that time, talking using a land line was very costly as well as time consuming. On the contrary, my nephew, who is 15 years old, fell in love while chatting with a fake ID on Facebook. After that, I made him understand the possible dangers of this technology to prevent a repeat of the experience.

In conclusion, everything in our life has good and bad results. It is our responsibility to decide how to act. If we kill a man using a knife instead of cutting apples, we would be liable for this misuse. Thus, proper use of inventions of science and technology must be assured to build a prosperous society.
faruk079

Re: Dear Flick please evaluate it.

Post by faruk079 »

Thanks a lot Flick. Can you give any possible score?