Writing Task 2 Academic

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
shuvro

Writing Task 2 Academic

Post by shuvro »

Please Analyze my Writing and give me Advise if here need to change or correction in the argue mental topic.

Topic Some people believe that there should be fixed punishment for the each type of crime. Others, however, argue that the circumstances of an individual crime, and the motivation for committing it, should always be taken into account when deciding on the punishment

Answer
It has been suggested that there should be fixed punishment for each type of crime. not everyone will agree with the statement. In this essay, I will discuss both the views before giving my opinion.

There are many good reasons that can compel anyone to support fixed punishment. Firstly there are fixed punishment people will fear of breaking a law, also there will be no chance to escape. As a result people will think twice before commit a crime. If there have impartial juzzment without getting biased crime will reduce substantially. Secondly in fact of the cases need to take short time to dispose off. Another important point is that there should no chance of corruption and Mal practice. The criminals and the culprits will not get any chance for the bad or evil.

However, many experts are totally against the fixed punishment. They have several logic to support their stand. Fast and foremost in fixed punishment many innocent people might be punished without any involvement they are not to be juzzed. Beside this accidental death or Manslaughter are never taken into account. for example, Friends are going on a hunting. But accidentally one of them shout but it hit in his friend's head. Unfortunately he spot dead. This is an accident. In this case the law may be considered. Another more there is no chance of self defense. No one can escape from the justice. Last but not least there is no scope of rectification. A man can be changed if his mind turn around the peace. One chance may be given to rectify himself who commits the crime.

After analyzing both sides i opine that there should not be fixed punishment because it is inhumane. However, there can be fixed punishment for heinous crimes against humanity.

Thanks for Reading this bullshit
Flick
Grammar Checker
Grammar Checker

Re: Writing Task 2 Academic

Post by Flick »

shuvro wrote: Topic Some people believe that there should be fixed punishment for the each type of crime. Others, however, argue that the circumstances of an individual crime, and the motivation for committing it, should always be taken into account when deciding on the punishment

Answer
It has been suggested that there should be fixed punishment for each type of crime. Not everyone agrees with the statement. In this essay, I will discuss both views before giving my opinion.

There are many good reasons to support fixed punishment. Firstly, if there are fixed punishments, people will fear breaking the law because they will know the consequences. Also, there will be no chance to escape. As a result people will think twice before they commit a crime. If there is impartial judgement, crime will reduce substantially. Secondly in fact of the cases need to take short time to dispose off.(<--Reword to: "Secondly, court cases will be processed a lot faster.") Another important point is that there should no chance of corruption and Mal practice.(<--I don't understand this sentence.) The criminals and the culprits will not get any chance for the bad or evil.(<--I don't understand this sentence.)

However, many experts are totally against fixed punishment. They have several reasons to support their stand. First and foremost is that many innocent people might be punished. Beside this, accidental death or manslaughter are not being taken into account. For example, friends are going on a hunting trip when one of them accidentally shoots his friend's head. Unfortunately his friend is killed. This is an accident. In this case the law may be considered.

Another reason is that there is no chance of self defense. No one can escape justice. Last but not least, there is no scope of rectification. A man can be changed if his mind turn around the peace.(<--I don't understand this sentence.) One chance may be given to a criminal who wants to turn his life around.

After analyzing both sides, I opine that there should not be fixed punishment because it is inhumane. However, there can be fixed punishment for heinous crimes against humanity.

Thanks for Reading this bullshit (<--This is quite rude and inappropriate.)