high level positions in companies -Wring Task 2

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
PrasadAnumolu

high level positions in companies -Wring Task 2

Post by PrasadAnumolu »

Most high level positions in companies are filled by men even though the workforce in many developed countries is more than 50 percentage of female. Companies should be required to allocate a certain percentage of these positions to women to what extent do you agree or disagree?

Many vacancies are filled because of their experience and talent by men in companies but developed countries are preferred more than 50 percentages of female employees. However, companies should be required to provide a maximum percentage of position to women where I will discuss below.

The first important point is that, men have great sense of knowledge and practice by the manage the staff and projects. Moreover, it avoids discrimination. Mostly, our country is preferred men because he spends more time in company and due to company career growth. He develops company rating and reviews and given the quality of products. Furthermore, he follows up the company drawbacks after that think about how to solve it. For example, Bug solutions and project burdens.

Similarly, 50 percentages of female employees of workforce is provided a certain reservations in other countries but our country is not accepted women because there are several reasons and problems. Women maintain their family members and children’s. In addition to, they do not have management skills but they have good communication skills and convicting talents. Another point is that, companies cannot be sure that they will receive suitable female applicants to fill a certain percentage of senior positions.

To sum up, according to, my opinion is that, to provide common work criteria to both genders. Moreover, senior’s positions should be allocated based on experience, skills and qualifications not gender. We do not provide references because we will get merit employees our company needs and goes to good position. To provide the equal rights and opportunities for men and women. It creates a pleasant work environmental to have a better balance of the genders in management and senior levels.

How much you will give band to me ,,,,
Flick
Grammar Checker
Grammar Checker

Re: high level positions in companies -Wring Task 2

Post by Flick »

PrasadAnumolu wrote:Most high level positions in companies are filled by men even though the workforce in many developed countries is more than 50 percentage of female. Companies should be required to allocate a certain percentage of these positions to women to what extent do you agree or disagree?

Many vacancies are filled because of experience and talent by men, but developed countries prefer to have more than 50 percentage of their employees as female. However, companies should be required to provide a maximum percentage of positions to women, which I will discuss below.

The first important point is that men have a great sense of knowledge and practice in managing staff and projects. Moreover, it avoids discrimination. Mostly, my country prefers to employ men because they spend more time in the company and focus on career growth. Men develop company rating and reviews and improve the quality of products. Furthermore, men follow up the company drawbacks after that think about how to solve it.(<--I don't understand this sentence.) For example, bug solutions and project burdens.

Similarly, 50 percentage of female employees in the workforce is common in other countries but my country does not do this for several reasons and problems. Women maintain their family members and children. In addition, they do not have management skills but they have good communication skills and convicting talents. Another point is that, companies cannot be sure that they will receive suitable female applicants to fill a certain percentage of senior positions.

To sum up, my opinion is that companies should provide common work criteria to both genders. Moreover, senior positions should be allocated based on experience, skills and qualifications, not gender. We do not provide references because we will get merit employees our company needs and goes to good position.(<--I do not understand this sentence.) To provide equal rights and opportunities for men and women creates a pleasant work environment, leading to a better balance of the genders in management and senior levels.