How much rating you give?-Formal Education

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
PrasadAnumolu

How much rating you give?-Formal Education

Post by PrasadAnumolu »

Some people think that children should begin their formal education at a very early age and should spend most of their time on school studies. Others believe that young children should spend most of their time playing. Compare these two views. Which views agree or disagree? Why?

Many people think that, children must begin format education at a very early age. Similarly, they should spend maximum of their time in school studies. Some other people say that, young children should spend most of their time in playing and other activities. However, I am of the opinion that, children should spend of their time in studying because of several reasons, I will explain below.

Formal education is a daily plan of children. It is widely contended that children should begin in early age. Children’s are very active. Parents give good opportunities to their children either at school or personal life. Moreover, children need to at school age. The most important point is that, children’s career growth. They spend most of time in school. Similarly, they should learn new things and share knowledge. However, I subscribe to the view that, children to develop skills of mental abilities.

Secondly, the other most important point is that, young children should spend maximum of their time in playing games. Daily, study is good for young children. Therefore, they face mental problems and loss concentration. As a result, every young child has self confidence and Intelligence. In addition, who start the leaning in young at early age to understand things in better way. On the other hand, young children fast learners in future. Another way is that, they addict to short term of increments and games.

To sum up, on the basis of points of discussion, I would state that, it is better to educate at a better young age and not at latest stage.
Flick
Grammar Checker
Grammar Checker

Re: How much rating you give?-Formal Education

Post by Flick »

PrasadAnumolu wrote:Some people think that children should begin their formal education at a very early age and should spend most of their time on school studies. Others believe that young children should spend most of their time playing. Compare these two views. Which views agree or disagree? Why?

Many people think that children must begin formal education at a very early age. Similarly, they should spend all their time in school studies. Other people say that young children should spend most of their time in playing and other activities. However, I am of the opinion that children should spend most of their time in studying for several reasons, which I will explain below.

Formal education is a daily plan for children.(<--Do you mean formal education is a way to introduce routine into children's lives?) It is widely contended that children should begin at an early age. Children are very active. Parents provide good opportunities to their children either at school or their personal life. (<--How does this relate to education? Good opportunities for what?) Moreover, children need to start school at an early age.(<--Why? You need to back up your statements with facts.) The most important point is career growth.(<--Why?) They spend most of their time in school.(<--Yes, but they don't spend all that time just learning facts. They also learn social interaction, the difference between right and wrong, how to do simple tasks and make friends.) Similarly, they should learn new things and share knowledge.(<--Why? What is the benefit?) However, I subscribe to the view that children need to develop skills of mental abilities.(<--Why is this your opinion? What mental abilities should they learn? Why are those abilities important?)

Secondly, the other most important point is that young children should spend most of their time in playing games. Daily, study is good for young children.(<--Why?) Therefore, they face mental problems and loss of concentration.(<--How does this relate to education?) As a result, every young child has self-confidence and intelligence.(<--How do they get self-confidence and intelligence?) In addition, those who start the leaning at an early age are able to understand things better. On the other hand, young children are fast learners.(<--How does this relate to education? What does fast learning have to do with understanding things better?) Another way is that they can get addicted to short term of increments and games. (<--I do not understand this sentence. What does it have to do with education, fast learning and understanding?)

To sum up, on the basis of points of discussion, I would state that it is better to educate at a young age and not at later stages.
Hi PrasadAnumolu,
You've made a good start, but you need to support your statements with facts. For example, you state that study is good for young children, but you don't state why it is good. Try: 'Study is good for young children because it helps them to focus and gain understanding of important information.'