new member requesting help with General writing and reading

This is the place to ask a question about the IELTS or raise an IELTS related topic for public discussion.
ieltstarget054

new member requesting help with General writing and reading

Post by ieltstarget054 »

Dear Bloggers,

Hi I am Venkat, After writing IELTS exam nearly 10 times for 7 band in each module, some times I managed to get 7 in three modules and the fourth module 6 or 6.5 I am still struggling. I got to this website from Ryan Higgins videos in youtube, Frankly every time before writing the exam I used check the formats and structure of the essay because I have lost interest after giving it so,many times and following different formats available online and even I took some classes for a month and they thought different format in writing module. I took off for three months to clear up my mind. I never tested my writing skills and I am requesting to help me to improve my writing and reading skills by your valuable tips and suggestions.

I will post some of my writings please give some feedback so, that I can improve my writing skills if possible can any one provide reading module test material for general training so,that I can practice. I would like to thank Ryan Higgins for providing videos in youtube and in his blog these helped me to understand some of my mistakes in the exam.

Thank you.
Sally

Re: new member requesting help with General writing and read

Post by Sally »

Hi I'm a native English teacher I can help you on skype
Email me if you are interested.
nicolamett@gmail.com
doyinhassan

Re: new member requesting help with General writing and read

Post by doyinhassan »

For Canadian Federal Skilled Workers Category, you need a minimum of 6 points each on the 9 band scale for the Listening reading writing and Speaking tests /6/6/6/6/to get the CLB 7 that is required. You do not need to write another ielts test again. Congratulations. I am sure you misunderstood the CLB7 to mean 7 points each in the 4 language skills but you were wrong.