Can someone please evaluate and correct my essay.

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
Ieltscrazy

Can someone please evaluate and correct my essay.

Post by Ieltscrazy »

Topic: some people think the main benefit of international cooperation is in protection of the environment, while other think that the main benefit is in the world business. Discuss both views and give opinion.

In recent days, many international communities and organization work together with the locals in many nations. There are some people who believes that this cooperation would yield the best in preservation of the environment, while others argue that it is more beneficial for international commerce. This essay will discuss views of the both sides before my personal perspective on the matter.

To begin with, earth is a communal place to live for all living beings, and many international societies have been aware of environmental issues experienced globally. Therefore, in many parts of the world, they are supporting with financial aids, man-power and ideas; in order to save our nature. For instance, United Nations Organization is an international body and it has been working with its member countries like India , Nepal and Pakistan in saving their forests , rivers and wild-life. In fact, this collaboration played a crucial role in saving their surroundings as it influenced many locals to participate effectively.

Conversely, there are people who have a notion that international assistance can greatly foster global trade. One point they often make is that it acts as a milestone in developing economy of poor nations. As an example, Bangladesh has benefited tremendously from global trade scheme and now exports almost 80 percent of its textile products overseas. As a result, the textile market has flourished and has decreased unemployment rate and also their economy has improved since the scheme started.

In conclusion, it is evident that cooperation between countries can help save our mother nature and trigger the significant rise in economy of underlying nations. In my opinion, this plays a crucial role in both sectors because we all want to see a better world both economically and environmentally.

Thanks in advance. cheers.
Ieltscrazy

Re: Can someone please evaluate and correct my essay.

Post by Ieltscrazy »

i have a exam on 10th may.so just want to have a fair idea where i stand. previous times i have been limited to 6.5 band in writing and everything else above 7. i need to get 7 each band.
Ieltscrazy

Can someone please evaluate my essay..

Post by Ieltscrazy »

Ieltscrazy wrote:i have a exam on 10th may.so just want to have a fair idea where i stand. previous times i have been limited to 6.5 band in writing and everything else above 7. i need to get 7 each band.