GT Task2 for your review and assessment please

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
usmanalihuawei

GT Task2 for your review and assessment please

Post by usmanalihuawei »

A healthy person is often described as someone who has a good diet, gets lots of exercise, and avoids stress.
What do people do to stay healthy in your country?

It is often said that a person who has good and balance diet as well as does regular exercise stays healthy. Nevertheless staying away from the stress do the same. In many countries people adopt this approach and live a healthy life. In my country many people who work in offices use to walk to nearby markets or parks in order to be fit also try to avoid the street food to be healthier. I will elaborate how they keep themselves healthy by doing physical exercise and having balance diet in this essay.
First, the working class who usually have the office jobs uses their spare time to walk or do some physical activity in parks. For instance, a number of my colleagues plan to have evening gatherings with families in the nearby park where we play football or sometimes choose to go for swimming. Thus, by having a regular physical activity we not only keep ourselves active and fit but also stay away from the stress by doing the family activities. So, by taking sometime out from the busy and stressful routine and spending a quality time with family in a healthy social activity keep the people fit.
In addition, a balance diet is also an important factor for the well-being of people in my country, especially those who work from 9 to 6 in offices. For example, most of my colleagues bring their food from home and avoid the street food in the lunch time. Preparing the food at home not only be more hygienic but also is more convenient way to control the diet. Therefore, avoiding the street food and controlling diets keep them healthy.
In conclusion we can say that those who eat good and do regular physical exercise stay healthy. In fact by keeping ourselves busy in social activities reduces the stress. I believe that if we adopt a lifestyle with a consistent routine of having control diet and good exercise it will help us stay away from the medical issues.
asfandyarali

Re: GT Task2 for your review and assessment please

Post by asfandyarali »

I am also in the same boat as you. As far as I am concerned, I would rate this essay 7 or 7.5. It is currently 336 words, try your level best to confine it to approximately 250 words. That's what Ryan suggests. I wish you all the best with your exam.
Flick
Grammar Checker
Grammar Checker

Re: GT Task2 for your review and assessment please

Post by Flick »

usmanalihuawei wrote:A healthy person is often described as someone who has a good diet, gets lots of exercise, and avoids stress.
What do people do to stay healthy in your country?

It is often said that a person who has a good and balanced diet and regularly exercises stays healthy. Nevertheless, avoiding stress does the same. In many countries, people adopt this approach and live a healthy life. In my country, many people who work in offices walk to nearby markets or parks in order to be fit. They also try to avoid street food to be healthier. I will elaborate on how they keep themselves healthy by doing physical exercise and having a balanced diet in this essay.

First, the working class who usually have office jobs use their spare time to walk or do some physical activity in parks. For instance, a number of my colleagues plan to have evening gatherings with families in the nearby park where we play football or sometimes choose to go swimming. Thus, by having a regular physical activity we not only keep ourselves active and fit but also avoid stress by doing family activities. So, by taking some time out from the busy and stressful routine and spending quality time with family in a healthy social activity, people keep fit.

In addition, a balanced diet is also an important factor for well-being, especially those who work from 9 to 6 in offices. For example, most of my colleagues bring their food from home and avoid street food during lunch time. Preparing food at home is not only more hygienic but also is a more convenient way to control diet. Therefore, avoiding street food and controlling their diet keeps them healthy.

In conclusion, we can say that those who eat well and do regular physical exercise stay healthy. Also, keeping ourselves busy with social activities reduces stress. I believe that if we adopt a lifestyle with a consistent routine of having a controlled diet and good exercise it will help us avoid medical issues.