Hello from Romania

This is the place to ask a question about the IELTS or raise an IELTS related topic for public discussion.
Ana-Maria

Hello from Romania

Post by Ana-Maria »

Hello Ryan and all of IeltsNetwork friends.

My name is Ana-Maria, from Bucharest, Romania.
I decided to migrate to Australia, so in order to do this i need at least band 7 at all 4 modules of IELTS . I haven`t been tested up until now but i wish a higher band than required.

Although i studied English in high-school intensively (with teaching English courses), i find it difficult to interact now, after all this years, without proper speaking. Also i have visited and made friends outside my country and i enjoyed interact with them in English - but at first i am a little shy as to talk with them (or maybe you in this case).

I like speaking and interacting in English, after some introduction time - for me to remember that i know and that i can speak :) on the other hand , how correctly it is , to be seen :)

So, finding this web site i really think will help me with this problem. I have at least this hole year to prepare, so i`am taking my time with this one. Cause during studying for IELTS i also need to work (i am an architect) i really hope i`ll manage to have time to prepare appropriately.

Nice meeting you and hope to talk soon,
And congrats on this web site , interesting and helpful
Ryan

Re: Hello from Romania

Post by Ryan »

Hi Ana-Maria,

Thank you for your kind words and for sharing a bit about your background and relationship to the English language. I hope this site helps you get the mark you need.

Consider posting a writing sample to receive some free feedback on how to improve. There are lots of grammar issues in your introduction message. I'm sure you will be able to improve these quickly with some guidance.
saeed

Post by saeed »

hi ana , i am in pharm D final year . i am going to australia after 8 months for mphil . now i am preparing for ielts test . i want to improve my speaking and it might also help you . my skype id is saeed.ullah35 , wish you to cantact me .and my email is luckystarz46@yahoo.com
phu tran

Post by phu tran »

Hello Ana,
If you are interested, i could be your speaking partner for ielts.
I'm also going to take Ielts exam soon. Contact me via my email pq.tran@yahoo.com
Ana-Maria

Post by Ana-Maria »

hey, you are so nice and thank you very much for your support.
i`ll contact you as soon as i finish some projects i`m working at.
but thank you again for your kindness :)
Elise

Post by Elise »

hi ,my name is elise,and I have taken ielts several times.Having got overall 7 and 7.5 for a few times,I am struggling to get 7 in each component.I hope we can help each other in someways.

Generally I have no problem in reading and listening..and my writing is probably fine too

I need somebody to practise speaking in order to get a sure pass--7

my Skype:elise_ielts2014

I am looking forward to speaking to you.
bayatfard

Post by bayatfard »

hi
i need someone a speaking partner i mean to practice more.my skype:bayatfard.eng@gmail.com