Violent crimes among youngsters

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
raniamostafa

Violent crimes among youngsters

Post by raniamostafa »

Nowadays, there is a noticeable increase in the number of violent crimes committed by underage .while I totally agree with psychologists ' point of view that the main reasons for this phenomenon are the deficient social and emotional support from seniors, I believe that there are additional factors for this trend.
To begin with, what psychologists stated to explain the obvious increase in youngsters violence. It is clear that they listed ,only, two main reasons for it.
First , they claime that Young people do not receive adequate social support they should receive. Social cohesion and family bonds ,nowadays, are lacking . That is to the extent that any junior does not find neither traditional morals or role models they should have found in their society .
In addition, parents, nowadays, are in hurry to make their families' living so they could hardly see their children or talk to them. Therefore, it is undeniable that juniors are neither emotionally nor ethically guided or supported .
However, I could argue that there other factors responsible for this trend . For example , irresponsible media and weak deterrent acts are ,also, questionable . Young people are bombarded daily and even every minute by violent scenes , news and sports which ,unfortunately , widespread aggressiveness and Glorify criminals . Moreover, weak laws and regulations which do not suffice as punishments or deterrents to criminals are ,undoubtedly,
Considered to be cofactor for the noticeable rise of crimes mainly committed by juniors .
To sum up, it is clear that modern psychologists attributes the notable rise of youngsters crimes to the absence of educational role of parents and society .
However, I believe there are additional factors for this trend .

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
David.IELTS.Examiner
IELTS Examiner
IELTS Examiner

Re: Violent crimes among youngsters

Post by David.IELTS.Examiner »

Hello!

I think that you have some very good ideas, but you need to develop each point, by explaining exactly what you mean and by giving examples.

All the best,
David