Please rate my second letter which is about last holiday spent overseas

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
abbasazarmehrput

Please rate my second letter which is about last holiday spent overseas

Post by abbasazarmehrput »

Last month you had a holiday overseas where you stayed with some friends. They have just sent you some photos of your holiday.

Write a letter to your friends. In your letter

Thank them for the photos and for the holiday

Explain why you didn’t write them earlier

Invite them to come and stay with you

Dear David,

Hi. How have you been recently? I hope everything working well for you and your family. I just want to say thanks for accommodating me in your cottage located in the southern part of Norway, and for those picturesque photos taken from mountainous region of Oslo when we went skiing.

Please accept my apology for not being available for ages. Unfortunately, my father was hit by a car right after my arrival on Tehran international airport. He was then taken to a hospital while his arms and legs were broken. After being discharged from the infirmary, he should take a rest for two months. As a result, I was forced to undertake his responsibility as a telephone operator in the telecommunication centre of Tehran to cover some parts of his duty.

I invite you to come to Iran to visit historical cities located in different parts of my country. I have a nice, fully-furnished villa in the north of Iran, and we could also go there for enjoying weather at this period of time.
My wife, Sarah, is calling me, and I have to go and take care of children. I hope to see you and your nice family in Iran, where we would have more time to talk about different things.

Best wishes,

Abbas
David.IELTS.Examiner
IELTS Examiner
IELTS Examiner

Re: Please rate my second letter which is about last holiday spent overseas

Post by David.IELTS.Examiner »

Hi Abbas,
Very good letter!
David