Please hashing out my letter which is about start a new job in a new company

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
abbasazarmehrput

Please hashing out my letter which is about start a new job in a new company

Post by abbasazarmehrput »

Writing task 1

you have recently started work in a new company.

Write a letter to an English-speaking friend. In your letter

Explain why you changed jobs

Describe your new job

Tell him/her your other news

Dear David,

Hi. How have been recently? I hope everything working well for you and your family.

As you know, I left my job as a senior mechanical engineer because my boss was rude as well as mean. He also didn’t collaborate with me about different stuff. Additionally, it took me one hour to commute between where I work and the place of my residence.

Currently, I work for a multinational company placed in the city centre, and it is within walking distance of Buckingham Palace. In addition to that, my new boss, who is the head of engineering and development of this corporation, is a great guy and very approachable.

I have also a good news for you. My girlfriend and I are going to marry in a big hall situated in front of London’s Eye. This wedding ceremony will be held on the 12th of August, 2016. In this ceremony, professional dancers selected from all over the UK will dance for thirty minutes.

My partner, Sarah, is calling me now, and I have to go and take care of children. I hope to see you very soon in London, where we would have more time to spend with each other.

Best wishes,

Abbas
David.IELTS.Examiner
IELTS Examiner
IELTS Examiner

Re: Please hashing out my letter which is about start a new job in a new company

Post by David.IELTS.Examiner »

Hi Abbas,
Very good letter!
David