Please assess my Writing Task 2

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
shoaibyounis

Please assess my Writing Task 2

Post by shoaibyounis »

Topic:

Every year several languages die out. Some people think that this not important because life will be easier if there are fewer languages in the world.

To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?

Response:

Extinction of traditional languages over time has a very minimal effect on people's life because it is expected that few languages will create an ease of communication. I disagree to this belief because traditional language depicts your culture and lifestyle. Similarly, these languages should be promoted in multi cultural environments.

Native language is a source of reproducing your lifestyle and culture among other nationalities. For example, in middle east, a lot of local people can speak and communicate with labor class in their own native language. It helps both of them understand each other in a better way resulting an accurate output.

Similarly, cross culture linguistics should be promoted in work environments. It will help people in understanding and showcasing their strengths. For instance, Chinese language has been introduced in a lot of schools in Pakistan. It will help children understand the Chinese culture and norms at a very young age. Later they can benefit from it when they travel to china for higher studies.

As we can see that native language should be encouraged to have a glimpse of culture as well as individual strengths in an environment having people from different countries. Hence, it is important that we preserve our traditional language and promote it among others. I believe that special institutions should be incorporated to encourage people to learn different languages.
lingxia

Re: Please assess my Writing Task 2

Post by lingxia »

hi, I just put my essay here as a example. It seems that you do not have a clear idea about how to construct a IELTS essay yet. I suggest that you watch Rain's free videos first before you start writing.

Understand Task 1 and 2 structure and how the IELTS Writing test works
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... DDF7F19843

Thank you
01.png
01.png (40.93 KiB) Viewed 539 times
02.png
02.png (22.09 KiB) Viewed 539 times
In the end, we will be judged by the courage of our hearts