please evaluate the task 1. please

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
faruk079

please evaluate the task 1. please

Post by faruk079 »

Question: A friend’s son is starting to learn English as a second language next semester. Your friend has asked you to offer some advice to his son about studying a foreign language.
Write a letter to your friend’s son and make some suggestions based on your own experiences of learning a second language. Offer advice about the benefits of studying another language, and some of the challenges or difficulties he might find.

Answer:

Dear Robert,
I have heard from your father that you are going to learn English as a foreign language. I am writing this letter to advise you regarding this issue.

First of all, you need to be attentive in the classes. All assignments provided by the teachers must be accomplished. After that, if you need any special care, please do not hesitate to contact your teachers. Meanwhile, you must start reading English newspaper as well as hearing English news which will fortify your reading and listening skills respectively. Finally, you need to practice English speaking with your friends. Do not lose your hope, if people laugh at you the first time. It will be okay if you keep practicing. You may face other difficulties as well. To exemplify, correct pronunciation may be difficult at the beginning. Additionally, a great deal of endurance is necessary to enrich lexical resources.

In our country, English using is increasing day by day. This obligates everyone to learn this language. Furthermore, for higher studies it is an inevitable precursor for its global use. Moreover, nowadays, successful English user always gets priority from the employer to get a job.

I wish the above stated advice will help you to be hopeful and overcome the hindrances easily. Please feel free to contact me for further queries.

Yours sincerely,
Faruqe Ahmed