ABout Internet - Attempt 3

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
PrasadAnumolu

ABout Internet - Attempt 3

Post by PrasadAnumolu »

Nowadays for many people the internet is replacing regular books. What do you think will happen in the future and what is your opinion about this trend?

Many people argue that internet and replaying regular books. This easy will discuss importance of internet and about this trend and what will be happen in future. I will explain advantages and disadvantages of internet about this trend.
Firstly, I will discuss about the main importance of internet about trend. Peoples are addicted to internet because of technology increased. However, they will not study paper books and them studying e-books and online networks. In my opinion, Old day’s system did not there because of this trend technology. Technology improved and human mindset also improved day by day.
Secondly, I will discuss in future response of internet. The future will depend on internet upcoming days and day by technology also increasing. Now a days, People will not hard work because many software technology will addict to people. On the other hand people do not control their mind sets. They had taken simple and faster works.
Finally, I conclude that statement, people will addicts to internet and they do not replaying the books and they must be follow the internet and social networks, communication channels. They will not stop it.

Please any one find the mistakes tel me please
Flick
Grammar Checker
Grammar Checker

Re: ABout Internet - Attempt 3

Post by Flick »

PrasadAnumolu wrote:Nowadays for many people the internet is replacing regular books. What do you think will happen in the future and what is your opinion about this trend?

Many people argue that the Internet is replacing regular books. This easy will discuss the importance of the Internet and how this trend will change in the future. I will explain advantages and disadvantages of the Internet regarding this trend.

Firstly, I will discuss about the main importance of internet about trend. (<--Delete this sentence. You do not need it.) Firstly, people are addicted to the Internet because of improvements in technology. However, they will not study paper books and them studying e-books and online networks. (<--I don't understand this sentence.) In my opinion, Old day’s system did not there because of this trend technology. (<--I don't understand this sentence.) Technology has improved and the human mindset has changed with technology.

Secondly, I will discuss in future response of internet.(<--Delete this sentence. You do not need it.) Secondly, the future depends on technology improving. Nowadays, people do not hard work because many software technology will addict to people.(<--I don't understand this sentence.) On the other hand, people do not control their mindsets. They had taken simple and faster works.(<--I don't understand this sentence. Why have people taken simple and faster work? What does this have to do with mindsets?)

Finally, I conclude that statement, people will addicts to internet and they do not replaying the books and they must be follow the internet and social networks, communication channels. They will not stop it.(<--I don't understand this conclusion. Do you think this trend to use the Internet instead of books is good or bad?)