Universities should give the same amount of money to their s

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
Jumanazar

Universities should give the same amount of money to their s

Post by Jumanazar »

Recently one of the topic that interests quite a lot of people in society is giving the same money to sport activities and libraries in the universities. Indeed, many suggestions have been made and one of them is turn down to equalite differensies sport activities beetven library but sport masters who reached one of the sport qualifications want ot increase amount of money utilizing in the sphere of spor. In my opinion it is quite difficult for people to decide whether to support or reject the argument above because choosing the right side still depends on several point as follows.
On the one hand, there must be same reasons to suppor the argument above. To begin with, common reason which used to prove is add a piese of contract to develop sports. Because if universities do this, students will be champion and they increase their universities status.
On the other hand, if people look at other different angels of the problem, it is obvious that the point above is not really true for some facts as follow. All above, the point which is generally acknowledged is that equaliting amount of money and giving the same money sport beetwen library are inflicting badly. Because processing of study, books are not to enough to learn subjects. And that is much more worst than not to give some money to sport activities.
Apart from those two points above another fact to help us think differently is that spending much money some kinds of sport and giving it based on budget of university. If direction of university does like that then budget of university may reduce.
In conclusion, as both sides of the argument prove to have some good points , people may find it hard to determine which one they should stand for. However, from mu point of view, I am quite in favour of the idea saying that physical university should increase amount of money to train students than reading books in the library, although each of us should consider carefully before reaching the final decision on this issue. Nonbased physical faculty of universities should pay attention sport activities to be healthy and that is enough to them.
DocFM

Re: Universities should give the same amount of money to the

Post by DocFM »

Could be a nice essay if you have avoided to make these shortcomings:
-grammatical error
-spelling errors-orthographic
-bad/inappropriate choice of words
-wrong sentence structure
-cohesion, coherence problems
Flick
Grammar Checker
Grammar Checker

Re: Universities should give the same amount of money to the

Post by Flick »

Jumanazar wrote:Recently a topic that interests quite a lot of people in society is giving the same amount of money to sports activities and libraries in the universities. Indeed, many suggestions have been made, and one of them is turn down to equalite differensies sport activities beetven library but sport masters who reached one of the sport qualifications want ot increase amount of money utilizing in the sphere of spor. (<--I don't understand this sentence. I think you mean: "In order to address this inequality, it has been suggested funding should be shared equally. However, sports coaches are against this idea because they want to maximize the amount of money their department receives.")In my opinion, it is quite difficult for people to decide whether to support or reject the argument above because choosing the right side still depends on several points as follows.

To begin with, a common reason which used to prove is add a piese of contract to develop sports. (<--I don't understand. Reword to: "By funding sports, universities can improve their status with champion students.") Because if universities do this, students will be champion and they increase their universities status.(<--Delete this sentence.)

On the other hand, if people look at other angles of the problem, it is obvious that the point above is not really true for some facts as follow. The point which is generally acknowledged is that matching the amount of money and giving the same amount to sports and the library are inflicting (<--I don't understand what you mean.) badly. Because processing of study, books are not to enough to learn subjects.(<--Reword to: "Although books are important for study, they are not all that is required to learn a subject.") And that is much more worst than not to give some money to sport activities. [color=#0000FF(<--I don't understand. Why is requiring more than books to study worse than not giving money to sports?)][/color]

Apart from those two points above, another fact to help us think differently is that spending money on some kinds of sport and giving it based on budget of university.(<--This sentence is not complete.) If direction of university does like that then budget of university may reduce.(<--Reword to: "If the university follows this policy, its budget may be reduced.")

In conclusion, as both sides of the argument prove to have some good points, people may find it hard to determine which one they should stand for. However, from my point of view, I am quite in favour of the idea that universities should increase the amount of money used to train students than reading books in the library, although each of us should consider carefully before reaching a final decision on this issue. Nonbiased physical faculty of universities should pay attention sport activities to be healthy and that is enough to them.