Freedom of speech (attempt 2)

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
PrasadAnumolu

Freedom of speech (attempt 2)

Post by PrasadAnumolu »

Is freedom of speech necessary in a free society?

Freedom of speech is an origin from library world. Many people argue that freedom on societies. Moreover, I discuss three reasons and examples with you.

Freedom is common in our society. As long ago, old people peoples gave freedom to people. For the instance they follow the rules and regulations. In my opinion, freedom is in my society very worst because of criminals and terrorism. Increase a lot because of our national freedom. For example, crime rate did not control, rapists are increase, in our democracy, and women do not have respect because of freedom. Especially,in India.

Secondly, I discuss about why freedom did not support. Terrorism is more in our nation. Common men will die then. Our government did not taken the responsibility and a least warnings also. Common people died. Who is main reasonability of the people then our government or their relatives? Moreover, they did not give respect women. They did not give respect to women and 80 year person also thinking different. However, selfishness is increase and only I develop and other persons will not develop in society and our democracy.

On the other hand, I explain one of most important point, already crime rate increased a lot in our democracy. In many people neither educated nor not educated persons also addicted to crime and laziness. That kind of peoples no responsible persons.

Finally, I conclude my statement, frankly I tell think, and there is no freedom in my society. Just they feel I am in freedom in my society.

Dear friends , Please tell me mistakes and how many mistakes in my easy . how much band you will give ?
Flick
Grammar Checker
Grammar Checker

Re: Freedom of speech (attempt 2)

Post by Flick »

PrasadAnumolu wrote:Is freedom of speech necessary in a free society?

Freedom of speech is an origin from library world.(<--I don't understand this. What is 'library world?') Many people argue that freedom on societies.(<--Many people argue that freedom on societies what? Do you mean 'Many people argue that freedom of speech is essential to society.') Moreover, I discuss three reasons and examples with you.(<--Reword to: 'This essay will discuss the importance of freedom of speech using examples.')

Freedom is common in our society. Long ago, freedom was granted to many people. For the instance they follow the rules and regulations.(<--Reword to: 'Rules and regulations were created.') In my opinion, freedom is in my society very worst because of criminals and terrorism.(<--I don't understand. You think freedom is bad because of criminals?) Increase a lot because of our national freedom.(<--What has increased?) For example, crime rates are growing, rapes are increasing, and women do not have respect because of freedom. (<--Why does freedom cause these things?) Especially in India.

Terrorism is more in our nation.(<--Reword to: 'Terrorism is becoming more common.') Our government did not taken the responsibility and a least warnings also.(<--I don't understand. Can you give an example?) Common people died. Who is main reasonability of the people then our government or their relatives?(<--I don't understand. Your essay should not include questions.) Moreover, they did not give respect to women.(<--Who did not give respect to women?) They did not give respect to women and 80 year person also thinking different.(<--Don't repeat the sentence. Why is respect for women and how an old person thinks connected here?) However, selfishness is increasing and only I develop and other persons will not develop in society and our democracy.(<--I don't understand. What does this have to do with freedom of speech?)

On the other hand, I explain one of most important point, already crime rate increased a lot in our democracy.(<--Reword to: 'On the other hand, crime is increasing regardless of freedom of speech.') In many people neither educated nor not educated persons also addicted to crime and laziness.(<--Reword to: 'Many people, both educated and uneducated, are turning to crime.') That kind of peoples no responsible persons.(<--I don't understand. What does this have to do with freedom of speech?)

Finally, I conclude my statement, frankly I tell think, and there is no freedom in my society.(<--Reword to: 'In conclusion, I don't believe there is freedom in my society, just the illusion of freedom.')
PrasadAnumolu

Re: Freedom of speech (attempt 2)

Post by PrasadAnumolu »

Thanks you sir . i will correct my mistakes