People rate my writing , My exam is very near it is on 4th d

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
snehagupta

People rate my writing , My exam is very near it is on 4th d

Post by snehagupta »

Most people in the world have to work to earn a living. However, many people work for the financial gain that it involves, and not for any other rewards that a Job can offer. What do you think the main considerations when deciding what Job to take should be?
In this world, some people are working to earn a money so that they can sustain their life and their home with basic necessities like food, shelter, clothing etcetra. However many people work for better lifestyle, society. There are many reasons behind both the scenarios,we will discuss both hand in hand.
In present scenario, money is the only deriving factor which affects person’s life. Without money, people cannot do anything and are like handicapped person. It is very difficult nowadays for a middle-clasee family to fulfill their basic needs, as expenses are increasing day by day. An average person is working to earn a money and give their family a better life. Apart from food, shelter, clothing, there are many things such qas education fees, electricity bills, water bills etc. So people of 21st Century are just surviving their life, they are not actually living their life.
On the other hand, many people work for a luxurious lifestyle. Ther are many reasons where money is not the only concern. People enjoy life at work, they get respect and several benefits, where some people work to stay fit, environment is also the motivating factor to join office.

In conclusion, I agree with the statement that most of the people in this materialistic world are working in order to achieve basic need, while some people work for other benefits. So I would recommend people who are working for additional benefits they should choose a enjoyable job rather than a cumbersome Job which may lead to harmful effects. While people who are struggling hard to fulfill basic amenities, they should choose a job which is actually give them pleasure if possible, so that they enjoy their Job and earn more money.
bissaggy

Re: People rate my writing , My exam is very near it is on 4

Post by bissaggy »

Hi sneha,I went through the essay and felt something is missing.I think you could have given some more elaboration on the factors to choose before we take up a job.There are some grammatical errors like " earn a money".
I would rate this one as 6.5 and that's my personal opinion
Flick
Grammar Checker
Grammar Checker

Re: People rate my writing , My exam is very near it is on 4

Post by Flick »

snehagupta wrote:Most people in the world have to work to earn a living. However, many people work for financial gain, and not for any other rewards that a Job can offer. What do you think the main considerations when deciding what Job to take should be?

In this world, some people are working to earn money so that they can sustain their life and their home with basic necessities like food, shelter, clothing, etc. However, many people work for a better lifestyle. There are many reasons behind both scenarios, and we will discuss both.

Nowadays, money is the only driving factor which affects a person’s life. Without money, people cannot do anything and are like a handicapped person. It is very difficult nowadays for a middle-class family to fulfill their basic needs, as expenses are increasing day by day. An average person works to earn money and give their family a better life. Apart from food, shelter, and clothing, there are many things such qas, education fees, electricity bills, water bills, etc. So people of the 21st Century are just surviving, they are not actually living their life.

On the other hand, many people work for a luxurious lifestyle. Ther are many reasons why money is not the only concern. People enjoy life at work, they get respect and several benefits, where some people work to stay fit, environment is also the motivating factor to join office.

In conclusion, I agree with the statement that most people in this materialistic world are working in order to meet basic needs, while some people work for other benefits. So I would recommend that people who are working for additional benefits should choose a enjoyable job rather than a cumbersome job which may lead to harmful effects. While people who are struggling hard to fulfill basic amenities should choose a job which actually gives them pleasure if possible, so that they enjoy their job and earn more money.