This is the place to ask a question about the IELTS or raise an IELTS related topic for public discussion.
swapnilsinnarkar

Post by swapnilsinnarkar »

Hello Everyone,
I am Swapnil Sinnarkar, I am from India. I am opting for IL's general module and my test scheduled on 6th and 8th march in Mumbai. As i am not from native english speaking country it's bit difficult for me to speak english with an ease and to write. I would like discuss and try to identify my weakness in my language so that i can improve it and score good in IL's.
I know its pretty late now,as test is on 6 n 8 march. I am not actually afraid to face it but i found difficulties in how to use present perfect and present continuous tense while speaking, also i would like add some new words in vocabulary.

Thank you very much in advance. Really Nice to meet you all.

Regards,
Swapnil
Larry
IELTS Instructor
IELTS Instructor

Re: New Member

Post by Larry »

Hello Swapnil Sinnarkar,

Welcome to the forum! You are right, there isn't much time until your test. I wish you good luck!
If you like my advice, you might consider checking out my website IELTS Boot Camp.

There you can find lots of speaking, writing, reading, and listening tips.

You can also find a ton of speaking practice questions.
OnlineEnglishTeacher

Post by OnlineEnglishTeacher »

swapnilsinnarkar wrote:Hello Everyone,
I am Swapnil Sinnarkar, I am from India. I am opting for IL's general module and my test scheduled on 6th and 8th march in Mumbai. As i am not from native english speaking country it's bit difficult for me to speak english with an ease and to write. I would like discuss and try to identify my weakness in my language so that i can improve it and score good in IL's.
I know its pretty late now,as test is on 6 n 8 march. I am not actually afraid to face it but i found difficulties in how to use present perfect and present continuous tense while speaking, also i would like add some new words in vocabulary.

Thank you very much in advance. Really Nice to meet you all.

Regards,
Swapnil
I found this a bit useful re: tenses: http://www.englishclub.com/grammar/verb-tenses.htm.
Free Ebook For IELTS Tips

Skype IELTS Teacher (All Sections) - Try For $1 / Also, IELTS Writing Correction (Upload): $1 Demo - Skype ID = "ieltsonlineenglishteacher"
swapnilsinnarkar

Post by swapnilsinnarkar »

Hi Larry,

Yesterday i done with my speaking section, i just gave my best shot. Let c nw :) .
Tomorrow rest of 3 modules wil haave to face.

I really appreciate your wishes. thanks mate.

Regards,
swapnil