Need suggestion in reading

This is the place to ask a question about the IELTS or raise an IELTS related topic for public discussion.
nareshjogi365

Need suggestion in reading

Post by nareshjogi365 »

Hello :)
I'm good at reading and understanding the ielts reading passages, the problem comes when answering the questions. I get confuse from the questions and the topic given in the passage. I'm doing a lot of practice to overcome this problem but I'm stuck at the same problem. Can anyone please suggest me how to over come this problem.

Thank you.
OnlineEnglishTeacher

Re: Need suggestion in reading

Post by OnlineEnglishTeacher »

nareshjogi365 wrote:Hello :)
I'm good at reading and understanding the ielts reading passages, the problem comes when answering the questions. I get confuse from the questions and the topic given in the passage. I'm doing a lot of practice to overcome this problem but I'm stuck at the same problem. Can anyone please suggest me how to over come this problem.

Thank you.
How about strategies such as underlining key words and highlighting with a highlighter key words in the text and questions and making short summaries next to each paragraph for a quick reference?
Free Ebook For IELTS Tips

Skype IELTS Teacher (All Sections) - Try For $1 / Also, IELTS Writing Correction (Upload): $1 Demo - Skype ID = "ieltsonlineenglishteacher"
OnlineEnglishTeacher

Re: Need suggestion in reading

Post by OnlineEnglishTeacher »

OnlineEnglishTeacher wrote:
nareshjogi365 wrote:Hello :)

Thank you.
How about strategies such as underlining key words and highlighting with a highlighter key words in the text and questions and making short summaries next to each paragraph for a quick reference?
Larry also has some useful Reading tips: http://ieltsbootcamp.com/ielts-reading-tips.
Free Ebook For IELTS Tips

Skype IELTS Teacher (All Sections) - Try For $1 / Also, IELTS Writing Correction (Upload): $1 Demo - Skype ID = "ieltsonlineenglishteacher"