please check it. is it worth getting 7.0?

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
faruk079

please check it. is it worth getting 7.0?

Post by faruk079 »

Write a letter to the editor of a newspaper about a restaurant of your area where you went recently. Describe:
a. How tasty the food was.
b. Their environment.
c. Their special features.

To the editor,

I am writing this letter to inform you about a cuisine of my area whose food is scrumptious and worth visiting.

I live at Savar in Dhaka. The name of the restaurant is Londonas restaurant and is situated at Thana road in Savar. My family and I went there on last Sunday to attend a family program. It was the first time to go there. The phenomenal environment of the restaurant amazed me. The restaurant has been decorated using the bamboos which make a jolly environment. As well as that, different colored lights make the restaurant more enchanting. We took fried rice with two chicken fries as well as sizzling beef. The food was very tasty, mouthwatering and hygienic. Moreover, the service of the waiters was very fast. We waited only 15 minutes to get the food after placing the order. The main attraction was a special sauce prepared by them. I asked them regarding the procedures of making that sauce, but they refused to reveal that. In addition, another interesting part of the cuisine is that the kitchen is open for all to disclose the level of cleanliness. I was totally convinced after watching it. On the other hand, the price of the food was very reasonable. That is why, I think this restaurant can be visited to enjoy food and some time with someone special.

Thank you for your time. Please contact me for further information. I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Yours sincerely,
Faruqe Ahmed.
Evgenii Rodin

Re: please check it. is it worth getting 7.0?

Post by Evgenii Rodin »

It is less than 7.0. There are some bad mistakes.
Flick
Grammar Checker
Grammar Checker

Re: please check it. is it worth getting 7.0?

Post by Flick »

faruk079 wrote:Write a letter to the editor of a newspaper about a restaurant of your area where you went recently. Describe:
a. How tasty the food was.
b. Their environment.
c. Their special features.

To the editor,

I am writing this letter to inform you about a restaurant in my area whose food is scrumptious and worth visiting.

I live at Savar in Dhaka. The name of the restaurant is Londonas restaurant and is situated at Thana road in Savar.(<--Reword to: "The restaurant is called Londonas, and is on Thana Road.") My family and I went there last Sunday to attend a family event. It was the first time to go there.(<--Reword to: "It was our first visit.") The phenomenal environment of the restaurant amazed me. The restaurant has been decorated with bamboo, creating a jolly atmosphere. As well as that, different colored lights make the restaurant more enchanting. We ate fried rice with two chicken fries as well as sizzling beef. The food was very tasty, mouthwatering and well-prepared. Moreover, the service was very fast. We waited only 15 minutes to get the food after placing our order. The main attraction was a special sauce made by the restaurant. I asked them about the recipe, but they refused to reveal it. In addition, the kitchen is open for all to see the level of cleanliness. I was totally convinced after watching it.(<--Delete this sentence.) Also, the price of the food was very reasonable. That is why I think this restaurant should be visited to enjoy food and some time with someone special.

Thank you for your time. Please contact me for further information. I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Yours sincerely,
Faruqe Ahmed.