Ielts general Task 1 -1

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
faty

Ielts general Task 1 -1

Post by faty »

You are going to another country for a holiday. Write a letter to your friend who lives there and say
- when are you going
what do you plan to do therE?
Ask for suggestions about places to visit.

Dear Zamyla,
I hope you find this letter in good health. I have a good news to share with you. The company I work for has arranged a trip for its employees to London. It will be a one month trip with accommodation and travel allowances inclusive. Since the package is quite attractive, I thought I shouldn't miss the opportunity. Right?

Tentatively, I will be landing on 6th June. My uncle lives nearby, so is going to pick me from the airport. He was really excited to hear the news and have already shared what we will be doing together. I am told that we will visit the suburb area this time and he assures me that the bucolic view will leave me mesmerized.

I also plan to visit Museum and Shopping centers. What else do you recommend? Since you know me very well, I would like to know what you would have done, if you were me. I really want to meet you when I come there, so keep your weekends free and plan something really exciting.

Hope to see you soon.

Love,
Faty