Hai guys need help regarding the topic ( urgent )

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
holymanbinny

Hai guys need help regarding the topic ( urgent )

Post by holymanbinny »

Many people say that we now live in ‘consumer societies’ where money and possessions are given too much importance. Others believe that consumer culture has played a vital role in improving our lives. Discuss both views and give your opinion.

I was bit confuse about ("Many people say that we now live in ‘consumer societies’ where money and possessions are given too much importance.")

Over Internet people have written about negative of consumerism (for above mentioned part),but i am not able to relate the answer
Instead i feel that i have to explain -(in a consumer societies money and possession are get too much importance why ???) :?

Give me ur valuble suggestion
saketnisarg

Re: Hai guys need help regarding the topic ( urgent )

Post by saketnisarg »

Hello Friend,
As per my view you need to write an discussion essay. In which you should write both the positive and negative views. Because the question "Discuss both views and give your opinion." itself is suggesting to compare both the views and at the last it is asking for your opinion.

Thanks