People appearing for 25th OCT (IELTS)

Have you taken the IELTS recently? Share your questions with other students here.
shomie

Re: People appearing for 25th OCT (IELTS)

Post by shomie »

HI Everyone,

I am new in this forum..I took the test this morning in LONDON.

My listening was easy..I tried to count my sure answers and its 36/40 =)
First part was regarding a man ringing about swimming courses. the answer was ONE word only..
The first part was (10 items fill in the blanks), the following are my answers that I can recall:
TOYS
BREATHING
DIVING
SAFETY
13th JAnuary

The second part was about a lady talking about energy saving, it was in multiple choice 4 items if I am not mistaken ( and select the letter in which the lady mentioned 4 items on this),
Classification of the phrases about airports in the future. 5 items on this.
Third Part was about a research on history of a house, student was asking some suggestion from his professor.

I remembered answering:
VILLAGE
PROBLEMS
PLAN
FIREPLACES
WOOD

The fourth part was all about a specie ( cant remember)
but i can only remember the last two answers GREEN TAX AND INSURANCE.

READING PART
1-6 T/F?NG
7-13-FIB
14-20-PAragraph Heading
20-23- CLAssification
24-26 FIB (DIVERSITY, BUDGET,
27-30-y/n/ng
31-35 fill in the blanks but there is a box at the bottom where you can choose the words and this the very tricky part.
36-40 mC

Wring
TASK 1- maps about the development in Bridgetown between 1700 to 2000.
TASK 2-Everyone should eat vegetables since meat is not needed to have a healthy diet. In What extent you agree or disagree?

Speaking
PArt 1 General questions
part 2 talk about person with interesting job.
what makes it interesting
who is this person
how did he/she got the job

part 3. about work and study, labour market, leisure,activities that you do.

HOPE THIS HELPS.
ALL THE BEST TO EVERYONE!!! ;)
drzahid1983

Post by drzahid1983 »

In addition to the above, there was also a part about traveling or flying and airports in the listening part. One answer was about traveling and the answer was 1. will of the people will decrease to fly. 2. The maintenance costs of the airports will become too much or it will become too costly. 3. There was also a question about swimming class duration and the answer was an hour or 1 hour which was starting at 7.30 pm and finish at 8.30 pm. 4. The potential member for the club also asked if he needs something else and the club clerk advised him to bring change for (Lockers = answer). Another question was about a research project and the speaker advised the lady that three things were important, 1.reasons for ..choosing... the topic. 2. ..the unanswered..... questions

In speaking, I was asked about to tell something about sharing things and my topic was on something i shared with some one, how did it help him or her, why i shared, how did i feel about that, how did he feel about that and did i meet that person after that?
Then the last part was about street markets, are they good or bad, are they common in my place, why people visit street markets? How do you think sharing public transport can be helpful? What companies can do attract people to share public transport? How would this affect people?

I hope this helps and the Examiner was an Old Britisher here in the UK and he was quite pleased with my answers. Please do pray for me if you find this post helpful as I need 7.5 overall and 7 in each. Thank you and all the best every one.
shomie

Post by shomie »

After 12 attempts in IELTS FInally I passed L- 9, R-7, W-7.5, S-7.5.

THE SECRET:
STRIVE TO IMPROVE YOUR WEAKNESS AND NEVER GIVE UP GUYS! xxx