Check it for me! Task 2! 28/6 Test! plz

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
aprodigy

Check it for me! Task 2! 28/6 Test! plz

Post by aprodigy »

Topic:Young ppl in the modern wrl seen to have more power and influence than any previous young generation. Causes and effects
In today’s world, it is certainly true that the role of the young is on the increase. Especially, they are becoming more powerful and influence than previous young generation used to. Admittedly, there are several factors contributing to this trend which leads to effects on the relationship between the senior and junior citizens.
Several reasons are given for the increasing power and influence. Firstly, one of the most essential causes is that modern technology is being developed widely all over the world. As a matter of the fact, the demands of human at present give a remarkable rise. Therefore, it is reasonable to say that young people seems irreplaceable workforce in the high-tech fields. For example, in Samsung company, most young employees take responsibilities in controlling how the machine run. Additionally, it is rewarding for employers because young people have gained a large number of job skills which teachers has educated in college or university.
Obviously, this trend results in detrimental effects to the relationship between the old and the young. Viewed from different angles, the generation disparity is widened sharply. Nowadays, living in a fast-paced life, young generation doesnot seem to express the similar attitudes to the old. This is because there are a variety of external factors which affect their outlook; even sometimes it is unbelieveable for young people to understand old people’s views. As a result, misunderstandings and arguments are likely to be happened frequently. Furthermore, young generation might find it hard to agree with the senior’s ideas although these ideas are certainly true.
To put in a nutshell, I am penning down to say that the more society develops, the more effects young generation has. Therefore, what we should do immediately is to identify when and how we minimize the negatives of this trend to develop effectively this workforce in the future.
Whcih band I could get?
Flick
Grammar Checker
Grammar Checker

Re: Check it for me! Task 2! 28/6 Test! plz

Post by Flick »

aprodigy wrote:Topic:Young ppl in the modern wrl seen to have more power and influence than any previous young generation. Causes and effects

In today’s world, it is certainly true that the role of the young is on the increase. They are becoming more powerful and influential than previous young generation were. Admittedly, there are several factors contributing to this trend which leads to effects on the relationship between senior and junior citizens.

Several reasons are given for this increase in power and influence. Firstly, one of the most essential causes is that modern technology is being developed widely all over the world. As a matter of fact, the demands of humans has risen significantly. Therefore, it is reasonable to say that young people are an irreplaceable workforce in the high-tech fields. For example, at Samsung, a multinational technology company, most young employees take responsibility in controlling how the machines run. Additionally, it is rewarding for employers because young people have gained a large number of job skills which they are unable to obtain in college or university.

However, this trend results in detrimental effects on the relationship between the old and the young. (<-- Why?) Viewed from different angles, the generation disparity is widened sharply. Nowadays, living in a fast-paced life, the younger generation does not express similar attitudes to the old. This is because there are a variety of external factors which affect their outlook. As a result, misunderstandings and arguments are likely to occur. Furthermore, the younger generation might find it hard to agree with the senior’s ideas although these ideas are certainly true.

To summarize, I believe that the more society develops, the more power theyounger generation has. Therefore, what we should do immediately is to identify when and how we minimize the negatives of this trend to develop this workforce in the future.