Please give me band score

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
mohacandy

Please give me band score

Post by mohacandy »

Many criminals re-offend after they have been punished. Why do some people continue to commit crimes after they have been punished, and what measures can be taken to tackle this problem?

Prison is becoming not enough for criminals to be not hostile persons after they finish their time of punishment. Many of them go back and commit crimes. Government should work on criminal’s personal characteristics rather than just putting them inside four locked walls.
It have become usual for some criminals to reoffend after getting out from prison. Thieves who steal bags, cars or even houses often registered more than one robbery state in their profiles in spite of the authority catch and punish them.

Many reason may lead them to reoffend. Firstly, those people will find themselves jobless after prison. For example, companies may find it difficult to employ people who registered as criminal, while most of them haven’t a specific handcraft to work on it or open a private project. Secondly, in jail criminals put together, where they may learn from each other or even deal to make robberies together after completing their punishments.

For this reason above, governments should draw new strategies to ensure that criminals will not reoffend after prison. Rehabilitation institutions now have found to train prisoners to be good persons. These places help to improve criminal’s skills and experiences in order to be useful in their society, also assist them to learn new handcraft like carpenter, blacksmith or fisherman. On the other hand, government have to ensure fixed job for those people.

Overall, prison itself is not enough as punishment for criminals. Those people require development for their personal objectives in addition to prison. Authorities have to work to improve their skills and help them to be normal people beyond prison.
yhjsaber

Re: Please give me band score

Post by yhjsaber »

5.5 to 6
mohacandy

Re: Please give me band score

Post by mohacandy »

Thanks friend