BAND 8 Letter assessment required

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
faty

BAND 8 Letter assessment required

Post by faty »

You are going on a month training program to UK and know that the head of the course would like one of the participants to be the social events' organizer. Write a letter to the training organizer
1. Expressing your interest in the role
2. Requesting more information about it
3. Explaining what experience do you have.

___________________________________________________________________________________________
Dear Sir,

My name is Faty and I am offered a place to attend "Business Marketing" course at your prestigious University in UK for a month. I am writing this letter to show my pursuit for availing the opportunity to be an event planner of Social Media Club of your department.

Being the Marketing Executive in a private firm, I have planned and executed numerous successful events with varying budget range. Furthermore, I have affiliations with NGO's for seasonal fund raising campaigns that has added value to my management capability.

During my visit to UK,I would like to spend some time on extra curricular activities to nourish my interpersonal skills in parallel. For this, I have read about the Social Media Students Committee on the university website and found this opening relevant to my interest.

So far, I understood the regulatory and operational affairs of the club. However, I would be grateful if you can enlighten me with policies, member responsibilities and relevant details to get complete insight of this group. I look forward to receive your assistance in this regard.

Yours sincerely,
Faty
Flick
Grammar Checker
Grammar Checker

Re: BAND 8 Letter assessment required

Post by Flick »

faty wrote:You are going on a month training program to UK and know that the head of the course would like one of the participants to be the social events' organizer. Write a letter to the training organizer
1. Expressing your interest in the role
2. Requesting more information about it
3. Explaining what experience do you have.

___________________________________________________________________________________________
Dear Sir,

My name is Faty and I am attending the "Business Marketing" course at your prestigious University in UK for a month. I am writing this letter to register my interest in the event planner role for the Social Media Club of your department.

Being the Marketing Executive in a private firm, I have planned and executed numerous successful events with varying budgets. Furthermore, I have affiliations with NGOs for seasonal fundraising campaigns that has added value to my management capability.

During my visit to the UK, I would like to spend some time on extra curricular activities to improve my interpersonal skills. I read about the Social Media Students Committee on the university website and found this opening relevant to my interest.

I understand the regulatory and operational affairs of the club. However, I would be grateful if you can enlighten me with policies, member responsibilities and relevant details to gain complete insight intothis group.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours sincerely,
Faty
faty

Re: BAND 8 Letter assessment required

Post by faty »

This was huge. Thanks alot. Just noting down.