Task II

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
Muxtar

Task II

Post by Muxtar »

Improvements in health, education and trade are essential for the development of poorer
nations. However, the governments of richer nations should take more responsibility for
helping the poorer nations in such areas.
To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?

Nowadays, there is no doubt that some countries are under the pressure of their unhealthy medical system, undeveloped education system as well as lack of financial support for international relations with different countries around the world. It is sometimes argued that the governments of developed countries should take some actions in helping to such poorer states in certain areas .I will look at both sides of the argument and in this essay I will explain my opinion with examples.

It is obvious fact that many rich nations settled their polluting industries in the territory of developing ones which in turn cause deforestation of forests, contamination of water and air pollution ,etc. There is every likelihood that in that areas unavoidable casualties will turn into reality in the near future. Due to these damages of their environment,richer states should take responsibility in terms of create favorable conditions for their life, with providing medical equipments ,drugs, and with other needed assistance

The reason why I disagree with this idea is that although there are good advantages in favor of helping to these states afterwords these cases lead to dependency of pooer nations on richer.They are more likely to overtake in making a decision on their economy regardless of another countries, however,in some fields of education financial support are needed than expect.

In conclusion, As long as developed nations are rich, the poorer ones are poor.I believe that Industralised states have to preserve balance between them and not to allow to deep this difference.
Grasslands
Grammar Checker
Grammar Checker

Re: Task II

Post by Grasslands »

Improvements in health, education and trade are essential for the development of poorer
nations. However, the governments of richer nations should take more responsibility for
helping the poorer nations in such areas.
To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?

Nowadays, there is no doubt that some countries are under the pressure of their unhealthy medical system, undeveloped education system and a lack of financial support for international relations. (The phrase 'international relations' implies 'different countries around the world') It is sometimes argued that the governments of developed countries should take some action in helping to improve such poor conditions in certain areas . I will look at both sides of the argument and in this essay I will explain my opinion with examples.

It is obvious that many rich nations have settled their polluting industries in the territories of developing ones, which in turn causes deforestation (deforestation is always 'of forests'), contamination of water and air pollution,etc. There is every likelihood that in that some areas casualties will soon become unavoidable. Due to the damage to the environment of developing nations, richer states should take responsibility to create more favorable conditions, by providing medical equipment, drugs, and other assistance where it is needed. (You state this as fact, and then say you disagree with it. You should begin with 'some people believe', or something similar.)The reason why I disagree with this idea is that although there are good arguments in favor of helping these states, afterwards it may lead to dependency of poorer nations on richer ones. They are more likely to overtake in making a decision on their economy regardless of another countries, however,in some fields of education financial support are needed than expect.
(I have not corrected this sentence because the sense is very hard to decipher and I wasn't sure what you were trying to get across. I'd suggest breaking it down into two or more simpler sentences.)

In conclusion, As long as developed nations are rich, the poorer ones remain poor.I believe that industrialised states have to preserve balance between them and not to allow this difference to deepen.
Muxtar

Re: Task II

Post by Muxtar »

thanks for examining this essay