pls evaluate my essay!! thank you

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
rairaichan0323

pls evaluate my essay!! thank you

Post by rairaichan0323 »

Some people say that children should be made to obey rules while other people think children who are controlled too much will not be well-prepared for their adult life. Discuss both sides and give your own opinion.

It is generally recognized that obeying the laws is the basic responsibility of all the citizens. Some people argue that they should educate their children to abide the rules while many others contend that giving too many restrictions to their offspring will make them not well-prepared for their later life. These points of view will be discussed before arriving a satisfactory outcome.

On the one hand, some people are of the position that the descendants should be taught to follow rules as they can be a good member of the society. For instance, the students have been required to defer to the school regulations in order to maintain order in the classroom. This makes it clear that the children should be educated to submit to the commands in order to be useful members of the community. Thus, it is understandable why some people gravitate towards they should behave the children’s behaviors.

On the other hand, many are convinced that the descendants should not give too many limitations, which will affect their future life. For example, the undue controlling will prevent them to develop mature decision making and critical thinking skills. Thus, in order to expand their independent thinking, adults should not give excessive directions to their children. After analyzing this point of view, it is certainly true that why many support this claim.

By the way of conclusion, the issue of whether we should teach children to obey the rules or should not give them exorbitant control is supported or refuted by many. However, after analyzing these two points of view, I personally believe that they should be educated to follow the code of conduct. It is highly recommended the parents should pay attention of the offspring behaviors.