I did the task 1 please check my essay.

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
uka92

I did the task 1 please check my essay.

Post by uka92 »

The line graph illustrates visitors for 3 main museums in London the period of time between june and september 2013.
As can be seen clearly, most of the people go to British Museum, quantity of 600 in june and increased to over 700 in july. Further on, in june, Natural History Museum was the second preferable place at 550. However, it decreased to well under 400 in july. the last museum of Science Museum`s quantity was 400 in june and gradually declined to 300 till august.
In august, British Museum dropped down to 500 even lower than in June but it rose to over 600 in september. Natural Hitory Museum`s visitors became under 400 in august and increased slightly to 460 in september. Finally, Science Museum had always lower visitors among the three museum, it increased from 300 to 450 between august and september but still could not overcome to other two.
In conclusion, people tend to prefer British Museum whereas, Science Museum was the last preferable museum in London.
Attachments
this is the question of my essay
this is the question of my essay
image.jpg (150.94 KiB) Viewed 437 times