I have a suggestion for this forum.

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
allen_zhang

I have a suggestion for this forum.

Post by allen_zhang »

Dear fellow IELTS sufferer:
I have a suggestion for all of us.
As I found, students always want to have there essays to be assessed here. However, most visitors here are also students, most of whom are not qualified to assess other people's essay, and teachers do not have the time to provide free assessment.
How about we do it in this way:
when some people post an topic and essay, followers can write their own essays of the same topic and post them in the same thread.

In this way, I believe we can learn from each other about the ideas, vacbulary, and sentence structure.

Do you guys agree with me?

I am about to do so from today...
#1 2013-09-07 L7.5; R8; S6; W6
#2 2014-03-08 L7.5; R7; S7; W5.5
#3 2014-05-10 L7.5; R8; S6.5; W6
#4 2014-06-21 L7.5; R6.5; S5.5; W7
#4 2014-06-21 L7.5; R6.5; S7; W5.5
Ryan

Re: I have a suggestion for this forum.

Post by Ryan »

This is a great suggestion, Allen. Doing this will help keep things so much more organized.

I know many of you have been waiting patiently for feedback. User SyntaxFox will be back soon (hopefully this evening) to help out, and I am hoping we will get a few more native English speakers with good command of written English grammar on these boards soon. Please don't forget that you can still learn a lot by looking at the corrections that have been carried out for someone else.

Thanks for the suggestion, Allen. I'l pull together a sticky post soon to make this more of a board-wide announcement.