GT Letter Task#1 **You have decided to leave your current job ** Please help with Grammar

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
JamalOZ

GT Letter Task#1 **You have decided to leave your current job ** Please help with Grammar

Post by JamalOZ »

You have decided to leave your current job even though you enjoy it.
Write a letter to inform your manager of your decision. In your letter
- Tell the manager about your decision and the reason for it
- Describe what you learnt in your current job
- And ask the manager to write a reference letter to help you with future employment

Dear Mr. Smith,

I am writing this letter to bring to your attention my decision to quit at IT Technology.

It is with huge regret that I decided to leave the position of project manager which I really enjoyed. My decision is based on my desire to build my own business.
My main motivation is to create my own products and challenge myself in the entrepreneurial field.

I have been working for IT provider for more than ten years during which I have learnt on both professional and personal levels. I enhanced my communication and negotiation skills.
I learnt how to deal with customer and manage projects involving different teams and different functional areas. I have grown as a professional as well as an individual during this experience.

I would be very grateful if you would write a reference letter which will help me in my future career. I plan to add this letter to my website as a proof of my professionalism and commitment to do quality work.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully,
Peter Jones