Please contribute your view on my essay

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
ThuTrang89

Please contribute your view on my essay

Post by ThuTrang89 »

Nowadays it is easy to apply for and be given a credit card. However, some people experience problems when they are not be able to pay their debts back. In your opinion, do the advantages of credit cards outweigh the disadvantages?

These days, any person could apply for and be given a credit card. The credit card is very convenient in emergencies. However, it is said that some people have to face with many issues from their debts which they cannot pay back later. In my opinion, everything has two side, the good side and the opposite.

Firstly, the credits cards give us access to money and the facilities to pay it back later. It is important to note that it could be convenient in emergency. For example, although we would like to buy an air conditioner, we do not have enough money. Therefore, we could use credit card to pay and we might pay our debt back later. It is clear that the credit cards create an increase in home consumption because people spend money on products. Therefore, it has benefit of growing economy, that is some advantage of credit card in our life.

Besides, to be benefit, the credit cards also have risk with the users. Some people believed that the credit cards encourage people to spend money which they do not have. It would be very easy to leave people in real financial difficulties if their debt grow up. It is clear that some people cannot control themselves, they could not pay money back to bank. They will lost everything and go to bankruptcy, so they will not have house for living. It cause many bad effect for economy and make society unbalanced with thieves and robbers.

To sum up, the credit cards brings not only advantages but also disadvantage for user. It would be useful in emergency situation, but every people should have plan to avoid the debt