please review my writing task 2 (GT) & give approx band

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
asmi

please review my writing task 2 (GT) & give approx band

Post by asmi »

Topic: Computers are being used more & more in education, there will be soon no role of teachers in classroom.
Do you agree or disagree.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In today's modern world, noone can deny the use of computers in education field. Tremendous usage of computers for education has led to the argument that teachers will soon be replaced by computers. Although I agree with the advantages of computers, I strongly contend this statement.

Computers have been proven very useful mode of learning and it has been worldwide accepted that children can learn in more playful and enjoyable manner using computers. Children are always attracted to such things and they are amused by the computers. Nowadays many schools are providing computers in classrooms for teachers as well as students for speedy and better learning. Admittedly, computers are much more useful for college students considering the scope of their studies. They can gain lot of information which is readily available and just a single click away! Moreover, computers are very useful in self studies.

Despite all the advantages of computers in education, role of teachers in classroom can not be underestimated. Teachers play important role in deciding course content, timelines and most important thing they do is focusing on each individual based on their capabilities, which in my opinion is the most crucial thing that computers may not be able to do effectively. Based on the experience with each student, teachers can guide them, especially for those who are less talented in studies. Moreover personal consultation, attention, discussion on problem solving can only be done by teachers.

To summarize, computers are playing very important role and their usage in education field is increasing significantly. However they can not be considered as alternative or replacement of teachers in classroom.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Word count: 269