Task 1 work-related seminar in another-country.

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
ahmed.sawan@nsn.com

Task 1 work-related seminar in another-country.

Post by ahmed.sawan@nsn.com »

Please assess my writing below , Thanks in advance , Merry Christmas

You would like to participate I a work-related seminar in another-country.
Task: write a letter to the person in charge of the seminar and ask for detailed information regarding the dates, programs accommodation and cost.

Dear sir or Madam,
I am writing to inquire more information about the seminar which will be during next January.

I am a technical manager in data network and security in Egypt and I am interested to know more details about the session as it will inform me with the latest technology in our field.

I would like to ask about the duration of the workshop which are the start and end dates, when the session will start in the host country at morning also one more important thing which is the topics of the seminar and how much it costs in case of one engineer from my company attends the session.
And if there is a special discount, in case of two or more Engineers join the session.
The above information will influence me in taking the decision in that topic.
Finally, as I do not know any information about the host country, could you please recommend to me a near hotel with its price?

Can you please send me the required information as soon as possible to my email?
I am looking to hearing from you.

Yours sincerely,
Ahmed Sawan
Sawan