can some one mark it for me please ... this is my first esse

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
thomas

can some one mark it for me please ... this is my first esse

Post by thomas »

Some people think it would be a great idea for schools to teach every young person how to be a good parent. Do you agree or disagree?
Some schools teach young children how to be a good parent since an early age. According to my previous experience and observations, I will try to write my opinion on this topic. It is agreed that teaching young children on how to be a good parent at school is very beneficial for the child’s development.
For one, teaching every young people how to be a good parent can teach children to be respectful and it can also help them how to understand the felling and needs of others. For example, when I was a kid I was thought well how to be a good and respectful parent. As a result of my lessons I obtained from school, it is evident that I am well prepared to be a parent. According to my previous example, teaching children how to be a good parent has a positive effect on people. In addition to my prior example, I would also like to mention that it will also give young children a chance on how to behave and a respectful individual among their society, this idea of teaching has more pros than cons.
To conclude, I strongly believe that the idea of providing a lesson on how to become a good parent to children at school is highly recommended and I encourage schools and other institutes to do so, I am confident enough that many children would benefit from it.