Please give me feed back of IELTS Writing Task II

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
Jariya_js

Please give me feed back of IELTS Writing Task II

Post by Jariya_js »

Dear Ryan,

Please kindly give me feed back of my writing. I spent 55 minutes to complete this essay and of course it was more than given time. I hope I can finish within 40 minuted soon.
Many thanks in advance for your consideration

Everybody should be allowed admission to university study program' regardless of their level of academic ability.
To what extend do you agree or disagree with this statement?
Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.

University is the place where produces the significant skill workforce into the market by offering variety of subjects. Some people raise the issue that students should enroll courses matching to their academic skills, whereas others stand at the opposite view. In my opinion, students should be permitted to register subjects relating to their study level due to academic achievement and environmental study.
Choosing the appropriate program to students' skills can help them reach the academic achievement. We might hear the qoute " Put the right man to the right job", and this theory can be applied for students too. Imagine they study courses without knowledge in the fields, how can they get into the details and end up with excellent results. They might not get along to the classroom and are suffering during the study. At the end, some students decide to withdraw or cannot finish the study. According to the reasons I have mentioned, choosing the right programs to their level is the pathway to get the academic achievement.
Good environmental study is the most important to encourage students having valueable time during life of university and this would heppen if you decide to study the correct program. Learning subjects regarding to your academic level make you are workless and get ride of stress. Moreover, you also have time to keep social community with friends and do your favorite hobby. This affects on mentor and physical to be healthy. Another advantage is that you feel comfortable to sit in the classroom because you can follow the lessons and the environment of study class supports your learning skill. Therefore, the program to study has affacted on the environment study of students.
In conclusion, students are independence to design their future; however, it would be more advantages to them if they choose the program similar to their skills.