Help me correct my essay "credit card", thank all

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
pionml

Help me correct my essay "credit card", thank all

Post by pionml »

Nowadays it is easy to apply for and be given a credit card. However, some people experience problems when they are not be able to pay their debts back. In your opinion, do the advantages of credit cards outweigh the disadvantages?

Possessing a credit card has been an inevitable thing in the modern life. It's really simple to register and get a credit even without going to the bank. While many people find credit card useful and convenient, others struggle with suffering from debts overhead due to the incapability in pay loans back. Arguments have come up regarding the benefits and negative impacts of credit card in people who use it; however, I believe there are more advantages than disadvantages of credit card.
People use credit card for various reasons. Firstly, with a credit card, we can buy now and pay later at no additional cost as long as we pay money back by payment due date. Secondly, it's also a convenient and nice way to make a payment of something we buy instead of paying cash, not to mention the discount we receive from using credit card at selected department stores. Finally, we can buy things online safely, as well as go shopping in any foreign countries without needs to exchange any currencies. Speaking of economy in general and banking industry in specific, credit card play a tremendous part. The more people use credit card the better it is for the economy: that way more money is circulated, vendors and shops get to sell more goods and make an income.
Credit card seem to have some disadvantages too; however, I believe the problems caused by credit card are not something cannot be solved or prevented. The first problem we usually see is that a lot of people use credit card to buy to many things or a expensive item; because one person can possess more than one credit card, it's mean that we can spend a lot of money that we are not even able to pay it back in one or two months. Late payment fee is also another problem to build up the debts of credit card user. As a result, we suffer from debts: we lost our house, back lost money, and whole economy suffers. The original cause is that the bank want to increase profits from credit card so they are easy to accept credit card applicants. I believe debts can be avoided by increasing the credit of credit card user between bank system.
Where there are problems there can always be solutions. Credit card bring great amount of advantages for people in many ways. The very few problems caused can always be avoided or taken care of. I believe credit card should be highly promoted, especially in modern society where technology inside credit card help people have a better life.
Last edited by pionml on Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
saqibali

Re: Help me correct my essay "credit card"

Post by saqibali »

pionml wrote:Nowadays it is easy to apply for and be given a credit card. However, some people experience problems when they are not be able to pay their debts back. In your opinion, do the advantages of credit cards outweigh the disadvantages?

Possessing[Acquiring Try to align words with main topic for the sake of cohenrence ] a credit card has been an inevitable thing in the modern[advanced] life. It's really simple to register and get[obtain] a credit even without going[visitng] to the bank. While many people find credit card useful and convenient, otherstruggle with suffering[[Still many suffer, make it cohenrent with previous sentence]] from debts overhead[overhead debts] due to the incapability in pay loans back[for not being able to payback]. Arguments have come up regarding the benefits and negative impacts of credit card in people who use it; however, I believe there are more advantages than disadvantages of credit card[The sentence is too long unnecessary and out of previous tone.USe smething like;It is agreed that the benefits of ....].
People use credit card for various reasons. Firstly, with a credit card, we can buy now and pay later at no additional cost as long as we pay money back by payment due date. Secondly, it's also a convenient and nice way to make a payment of something we buy instead of paying cash, not to mention the discount we receive from using credit card at selected department stores. Finally, we can buy things online safely, as well as go shopping in any foreign countries without needs to exchange any currencies. Speaking of economy in general and banking industry in specific, credit card play a tremendous part. The more people use credit card the better it is for the economy: that way more money is circulated, vendors and shops get to sell more goods and make an income.[My apology, the paragraph needs revision as its bit of out topic and it keep introducing new arguments rather defending the basic one.]
Credit card seem to have some disadvantages too; however, I believe the problems caused by credit card are not something[that] cannot be solved or prevented. The first problem we usually see is that a lot of people use credit card to buy to many things or a expensive item; because one person can possess more than one credit card, it's mean that we can spend a lot of money that we are not even able to pay it back in one or two months. Late payment fee is also another problem to build up the debts of credit card user. As a result, we suffer from debts: we lost our house, back lost money, and whole economy suffers. The original cause is that the bank want to increase profits from credit card so they are easy to accept credit card applicants. I believe debts can be avoided by increasing the credit of credit card user between bank system.
Where there are problems there can always be solutions. Credit card bring great amount of advantages for people in many ways. The very few problems caused can always be avoided or taken care of. I believe credit card should be highly promoted, especially in modern society where technology inside credit card help people have a better life.
Limited free classes and unlimited best IELTS material at below link
https://www.facebook.com/pages/IELTS-No ... 3123916148
saqibali

Post by saqibali »

saqibali wrote:
pionml wrote:Nowadays it is easy to apply for and be given a credit card. However, some people experience problems when they are not be able to pay their debts back. In your opinion, do the advantages of credit cards outweigh the disadvantages?

Possessing[Acquiring Try to align words with main topic for the sake of cohenrence ] a credit card has been an inevitable thing in the modern[advanced] life. It's really simple to register and get[obtain] a credit even without going[visitng] to the bank. While many people find credit card useful and convenient, otherstruggle with suffering[[Still many suffer, make it cohenrent with previous sentence]] from debts overhead[overhead debts] due to the incapability in pay loans back[for not being able to payback]. Arguments have come up regarding the benefits and negative impacts of credit card in people who use it; however, I believe there are more advantages than disadvantages of credit card[The sentence is too long unnecessary and out of previous tone.USe smething like;It is agreed that the benefits of ....].
People use credit card for various reasons. Firstly, with a credit card, we can buy now and pay later at no additional cost as long as we pay money back by payment due date. Secondly, it's also a convenient and nice way to make a payment of something we buy instead of paying cash, not to mention the discount we receive from using credit card at selected department stores. Finally, we can buy things online safely, as well as go shopping in any foreign countries without needs to exchange any currencies. Speaking of economy in general and banking industry in specific, credit card play a tremendous part. The more people use credit card the better it is for the economy: that way more money is circulated, vendors and shops get to sell more goods and make an income.[My apology, the paragraph needs revision as its bit of out topic and it keep introducing new arguments rather defending the basic one.]
Credit card seem to have some disadvantages too; however, I believe the problems caused by credit card are not something[that] cannot be solved or prevented. The first problem we usually see is that a lot of people use credit card to buy to many things or a expensive item; because one person can possess more than one credit card, it's mean that we can spend a lot of money that we are not even able to pay it back in one or two months. Late payment fee is also another problem to build up the debts of credit card user. As a result, we suffer from debts: we lost our house, back lost money, and whole economy suffers. The original cause is that the bank want to increase profits from credit card so they are easy to accept credit card applicants. I believe debts can be avoided by increasing the credit of credit card user between bank system.
Please check Ryan book on essays on his forum.Practice those essays.
Limited free classes and unlimited best IELTS material at below link
https://www.facebook.com/pages/IELTS-No ... 3123916148
pionml

Post by pionml »

saqibali wrote:
saqibali wrote:

Please check Ryan book on essays on his forum.Practice those essays.

Thank you saqibali!