Can someone help me to correct my essay? Thank you (Academic task 1)

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
allison

Can someone help me to correct my essay? Thank you (Academic task 1)

Post by allison »

Given is a chart providing a comparison of time spent of telephone in three types in the UK from 1995 to 2002.
It is apparent that the local fixed line has the highest total time of telephone calls among the three categories from 1995 to 2002. Furthermore, it reaches the peak at 90 billion minutes in 1999, after it shows a decreasing trend in this type.
The national and international fixed line climbed steadily from 38 billion minutes to 60 billion minutes. However, after 1999 the following years only has a negligible increase.
Yet, by far the mobile calls had the most significant growth on the total time use from 1995 to 2002. The amount of minute dramatically soars from a mere 3 billion minutes to 45 billion minutes as 15 times more growth.
Overall, the differentiation between each category continues to become smaller and smaller despite the local fixed line still maintain the top time use type in 2002.
Attachments
圖片1.jpg
圖片1.jpg (62.09 KiB) Viewed 836 times
Paul Davey

Re: Can someone help me to correct my essay? Thank you (Academic task 1)

Post by Paul Davey »

Not bad, but you need to be more careful and think more about what you are actually describing (what the numbers actually represent)

Last edited by Paul Davey on Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Independent, qualified IELTS Tutor https://ieltsintaiwan.wordpress.com/
allison

Re: Can someone help me to correct my essay? Thank you (Academic task 1)

Post by allison »

Thank you for your help, @Paul Davey ! the comment is really clear and helpful !