Writing task 2

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
Neesh

Writing task 2

Post by Neesh »

Rubric: Some people think that Uniform at school is unnecessary and should be banned. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

It is undeniable that the uniform serves many useful purposes at school.So the belief of some people arguing to prohibit the uniform at school should be falsified. This essay will examine a few but variety of reasons to support the continuation of uniform in school.

Firstly uniform catalyses good behaviour among the students there by creating the positive learning environment in the class. For instance, there is no discrimination of rich and poor children as they all wear same clothes and shoes and other accessories. If there is no school uniform then there are chances that young children may start comparing their attire with other students who do not belong to equal economic background as them. Hence the uniform dispels the feelings of possession or lack of very expensive or branded clothing and other things among the teens.

Secondly, the uniforms play vital role in identification of the pupils of particular school from the group of people. For example, if there is a school trip or some inter school competition, the students represent the school and they are identified from their respective dress code assigned by the school.

Thirdly, the same dressing for all the students leads to increased concentration towards studies in class. In other words, it deters the young people from thinking about the current fashion trends and there by facilitating increased learning and hike in their grades.

Lastly, when these children grow older and cherish the memories of schooldays by seeing the photographs they feel rejuvinated or re-energized. I am the one example of this kind of people. Even I kept my uniform safely for years after completion of my school just to reminisce the old happy days. Thus uniforms have emotional importance too.

To conclude, I would like to point out that the dress code does have many positives to be continued at schools. So, there should not be prohibition of uniforms from the schools.
lingxia

Re: Writing task 2

Post by lingxia »

probably 6-6.5 ? I am not an expert on estimating score.... sorry
01.jpg
01.jpg (188.44 KiB) Viewed 2198 times
02.png
02.png (55.56 KiB) Viewed 2198 times
In the end, we will be judged by the courage of our hearts
Neesh

Post by Neesh »

Hi dear, Thank you so much for your help. I really appreciate that. Thanks a lot and I will try my besst to avoid such mistakes in next writing.

Best,
Neesh
David.IELTS.Examiner
IELTS Examiner
IELTS Examiner

Post by David.IELTS.Examiner »

Lingxia did an admirable job there! Fantastic!
The number of corrections tells us that this is not going to get a high score for grammar and vocabulary, but the essay does answer the question.
David