Please rate me with band for my writing test sample

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
mkpspe

Please rate me with band for my writing test sample

Post by mkpspe »

Test Question:

You received a letter from your bank stating that you will be charged £35 for a banking
service you didn’t use. You know this information is incorrect.
Write a letter to the bank. In your letter
• write what the erroneous banking service is
• explain why this is in error
• describe what you would like the bank to do about it
Write at least 150 words.
You do NOT need to write any addresses.
Begin your letter as follows:
Dear ____________________,

My Answer:

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
Dear Bank Manager,

I am (My name), a long term customer in your bank. My account number is XXX017. My query is with regards to a letter i have received on 01Aug2015 from the bank stating a service charge of £35 for a fixed deposit service which I have not used at in the recent past. I checked my bank statement on 12Aug2015 which shows that the amount has been deducted from my account.
I had already stopped using this service post 31Jun2015. At that time, I had called up your customer care department to deactivate my this particular service from my account. The executive had told me that the service has been deactivated an I would get a message on my cellphone within 48 hours for the same. Actually, i did not receive any message from the bank at that point of time.
Now, I would like to re-emphasize that please deactivate this particular service from my account with immediate effect. Also, I would like you to refund the money you have deducted from my account for the service I have not used.
Please make sure that this issue do not happen with me again. Its been pleasure experience with the bank except this one.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
Kind Regards,
My Name
""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

I wrote around 210 words while practicing :o

I would appreciate Ryan if you can comment on this sample.