Can this thesis get 7 or more bands

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
asadurk

Can this thesis get 7 or more bands

Post by asadurk »

Nowadays the way many people interact with each other has changed because of technology. In what ways has technology effected the types of relationships people make? Has this become a positive or negative development? Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge and experience.

Advancement in technology has introduced several new means of communication, for instance Skype, to connect people each other. However, it's believed by some people that these type of technologies have had detrimental effect on individual's relationship, while, on the other hand, it's claimed that modern technologies have been playing a great role for connecting people each other. But, I believed that these type of technology is highly beneficial for individual's relationship, while it has been damaging relation within local communities. This argument will be proven by giving examples in the upcoming lines before a reasoned conclusion is drawn.

With regards to the individuals, the impact that innovative technology has had on association of single individual person has clear advantage. Take my personal experience as an example, my brother has been working in the Saudi Arabia for last 3 years. We felt, Skype is one of the blessing of technology, which letting us keep in touch with each other by video calling. Consequently, we can see each other, which is beyond our thinking before this type of technology.

On the other hand, modern technologies have had totally adverse effect on societies and local communities. For example, there were a tradition in Pakistan that we had get together party on our relative birth days. But now, after the introduction of Facebook, we rarely get any invitation of these type of parties, now people are using Facebook for wishing him/her on parties. As a result, now society is becoming fragmented because people are connecting virtually to each other.

To conclude, local societies should try to engage individuals by organizing activities to promote the societies’ future life because nowadays there is a tradition of connecting via internet.
Flick
Grammar Checker
Grammar Checker

Re: Can this thesis get 7 or more bands

Post by Flick »

asadurk wrote:Nowadays the way many people interact with each other has changed because of technology. In what ways has technology effected the types of relationships people make? Has this become a positive or negative development? Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge and experience.

Advancements in technology have introduced several new means of communication, for instance Skype, to connect people to each other. However, it's believed by some people that these technologies have had a detrimental effect on relationships, while, on the other hand, it's claimed that modern technologies have been playing a great role in connecting people to each other. I believe that this technology is highly beneficial for relationships even though it has been damaging relations within local communities. This argument will be proven by giving examples in the upcoming lines before a reasoned conclusion is drawn.

With regards to individuals, the impact that innovative technology has had on people is obvious. Take my personal experience as an example. My brother has been working in Saudi Arabia for the last 3 years. We feel that Skype is one of the blessings of technology, helping us to keep in touch with each other by video calling. Consequently, we can see each other, which was beyond our thinking before this type of technology.

On the other hand, modern technologies have had totally adverse effects on societies and local communities. For example, there was a tradition in Pakistan that we had a party on our relative's birthdays. But now, after the introduction of Facebook, we rarely get any invitations to these types of parties because now people are using Facebook for communicating with each other on birthdays instead. As a result, society is becoming fragmented because people are connecting virtually to each other.

To conclude, local societies should try to engage individuals by organizing activities to promote the societys’ future life because nowadays there is a tradition of connecting via the internet.