General Training - Formal Letters - Please evaluate and provide the possible Band sore

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
krishmba06

General Training - Formal Letters - Please evaluate and provide the possible Band sore

Post by krishmba06 »

Question :-
Your manager asked you to provide feedback in writing on the company performance and also to give suggestions for improvement that will lead to better results. Write a letter and include the following:

- give one possible suggestion.
- say how it will benefit the company.
- explain what is required for its implementation.

Answer
I am writing this letter with respect to your letter dated 07 April 2015, requesting for the feedback about our company's result.
I wqould like to quote that as a company we are performing extremely good. we are getting more software projects compared to our competitors and our customers are returning to us with new assignments.
However, over a period of time we are getting complaints from certain customers who had clearly cited he quality issues in our delivery. The root cause of this issue is that we are assigning more than one project to the project manager thus causing an excessive work load. This clearly hampers the quality of our delivery to our patrons.
The possible suggestion to curtail this issue and prevent it from bringing down our company's result is to designate only one project or assignment to a project leader and making him accountable for the delivery of the assignment. This will provide enough time for the project managers to focus on their work and also will help him to keep track on the delivery of his work. This way we can ensure better span of control and the mental health of an employee will improve, there by increasing the quality of the output subsequently improving customers satisfaction. To implement this One project One project Manager plan, we have to do a SWOT analysis on the current project managers and ensure to allocate the respective project based upon their strengths.
I would like to thank you for consulting me about our company's performance and I believe my inputs would certainly be considered while taking critical future decisions. I am also happy to clarify the above details in person if requested.
Yours Sincerely.

--------------------------------------------------------

Answer
Dear Sir/ Madam,
I am Radhakrishnan residing at Chennai. I am writing to register a complaint about Mr. Marc who is working your tourist center about his act of providing some incorrect information to me.
On the 4th July 2015, I had visited your tourist center seeking for help an d guidance about a travel which I and my family had planned. we were to visit the floating islands and spend our weekend in one of the floating houses. In line with this, I had dropped in to your tourist center on the above mentioned date and was guided by Marc. He had advised to visit Moonar and informed us that there are floating houses are situated and abundant in that city. We followed his advised and reached Moonar and to our surprise we could not find one single floating house but only floating boat houses.
My family and I were terribly shocked as we never intended to spend our weekend in a boat house. With no one to assist us, we were stranded and had rented one of the boat house. Because of this itenary change, we had to shell out an extra 5000 Rupees and faced an great ordeal as we were not prepared to stay in a boat house.
I demand an explanation from your company as to why the details were shared with out proper research and would also advise you to reimburse the consultation fees by this weekend. I also hope such mistakes would be avoided in future and authentic details will be provided to all the customers who reach out to you.
Yours Faithfully
Flick
Grammar Checker
Grammar Checker

Re: General Training - Formal Letters - Please evaluate and provide the possible Band sore

Post by Flick »

krishmba06 wrote:Question :-
Your manager asked you to provide feedback in writing on the company performance and also to give suggestions for improvement that will lead to better results. Write a letter and include the following:

- give one possible suggestion.
- say how it will benefit the company.
- explain what is required for its implementation.

Answer
Dear Sir

I am writing this letter with respect to your letter dated 07 April 2015, requesting feedback about our company's result.

I would like to say that as a company we are performing extremely well. We are getting more software projects compared to our competitors and our customers are returning to us with new assignments.

However, over a period of time we have received complaints from certain customers who have clearly cited quality issues in our delivery. The root cause of this issue is that we are assigning more than one project to the project manager thus causing an excessive work load. This clearly hampers the quality of our delivery to our patrons.

One possible solution to curtail this issue and prevent it from affecting our company's reputation is to designate only one project or assignment to a project leader and making him accountable for the delivery of the assignment. This will provide enough time for the project manager to focus on their work and also will help keep track of the delivery time. This way we can ensure that the mental health of the employees will improve, thereby increasing the quality of the output, subsequently improving customer satisfaction. To implement this 'One Project One Project Manager' plan, we have to do a SWOT analysis on the current project managers and ensure to allocate the appropriate project based upon their strengths.

I would like to thank you for consulting me about our company's performance and I believe my input should certainly be considered while taking critical future decisions. I am also happy to clarify the above details in person if requested.

Yours Sincerely.

--------------------------------------------------------