Taks 1 - General - Apply for housekeeping job

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
mhdganji

Taks 1 - General - Apply for housekeeping job

Post by mhdganji »

Hi every body
I will be very thankful if you do me a favor and assess my writing.

---------------------------

You want to apply for the following job. Write a letter to Mrs. Keller describing your previous experience and explaining why you would be suitable for the job.
Advertisement: Housekeeper required for private home. Experience is necessary. Contact Mrs. D. Keller.

Dear Mrs. Keller
I would like to apply for the housekeeper job advertised in Aug 10th issue of Daily City newspaper.

As you can see from my CV, I have been working as a professional reliable housekeeper for more than 7 years in the country and also more 3 years as the same job in foreign countries like Spain and France. In addition to tasks of a normal housekeeper, I have capabilities which makes me distinct from the others such as being fluent in Spanish and French language, owning a driver license and valuable skills in first aids.

I believe that I have a pleasant personality and great communication skills especially with the children and so I am a suitable for applying the mentioned job. If you find me the right person for the job, please schedule an interview to talk on the matter personally and with more details.

Thanks for your time and consideration.

Sincerely yours,
Mohammad