Taks 2 - General - Globalization effects on economics

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
mhdganji

Taks 2 - General - Globalization effects on economics

Post by mhdganji »

Hi every body
I will be very thankful if you do me a favor and assess my writing.

---------------------------

Even though globalization affects the world’s economics in a very positive way, its negative side should not be forgotten. Discuss.

Globalization, like any other economical related issue has two sides. Many people hold a good positive opinion about this, however, there are those who disagree with it.

We must acknowledge that globalization will have some negative economic effects especially on countries with small and limited budgets and economies. It is obvious that industries and local products cannot conquer with the giants in the world and will be imminent to bankruptcy. In addition, there is the possibility of contagion of an awful economic situation from one country to another.

But nevertheless, no one can deny the great effects and outcomes of this phenomenon all over the world. People in any sort of careers, private or public sector, will benefit from this. Standards will be defined in all areas and perhaps just one or two currencies will be used worldwide. Moreover, close relationships between companies and governments will lead to higher volume of transactions and trades which in turn will make businesses more dynamic and alive.

Also, with globalization in place, import and export of all kinds of products, raw materials and even technologies will be much more common and done. As a result, productions will be of more quality and speedier; many people can utilize the best goods created with new technology and great materials and all these, again promise happy active businesses in any kind and anywhere in the world.

In conclusion, I believe that globalization will be useful for every single man and woman all over the world if it is properly planned and implemented.