Taks 2 - General - Effect of age restriction on traffic accidents

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
mhdganji

Taks 2 - General - Effect of age restriction on traffic accidents

Post by mhdganji »

Hi every body
I will be very thankful if you do me a favor and assess my writing.

---------------------------

The best way to reduce the number of traffic accidents is to raise age limit for the younger drivers and lower age limit for the aged ones. Do you agree?

Day by day, traffic accidents are increasing in many countries and this is because of so many reasons like low age limits for driving which is believed by some people as the most effective way to reduce them.

There is no doubt that setting an appropriate age limit for making someone qualified to take part in driving license test exams would be a very good idea to reduced traffic accidents. Very young men and women are not fully able to control their mind and also vehicles at most of the times.

But we’ll have to admit that there are so many other crucial considerations which should be made to reduce accidents in the roads and streets which some of them are much more important than drivers’ age. For instance, making standard roads with suitable width and traffic signs and lights can have significant effect on lowering number of accidents.

Also, defining and strict rules and fines to penalize the drivers who do not respect them would be definitely useful and play a preventive role in accidents. In particular, drivers which are found drunk while hitting the roads and those who exceed the speed limits in streets must be under arrest and be subject to severe penalties like never have the right to drive again or even 3 or more months in jail in order to be taught a lesson which will never forget.

In conclusion, I believe that although setting an appropriate age limit is necessary for lowering the number of accidents but some more factors are in between namely the low ineffective driving penalties and non-standard roads