please assess my essay 1

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
ahmad umar

please assess my essay 1

Post by ahmad umar »

Housing is necessary for everyone. Government therefore should provide house for any who can’t afford it. Do you agree or disagree.
Nowadays, Due to growth population throughout the world, it is not easy for everyone to have a house. I agree that government should provide shelter for people who can’t afford it. Having a house is a basic necessity of convenient life as well as health and security.
Firstly, most important needs for human beings are having houses to have a standard life. Besides, it is very important for young generation to have a house prior to starting new life. For example, In Afghanistan, single youths are increasing day by day and they do not want to get married due to not having houses. So it is apparent that everyone needs a roof on their heads, where they can put their belongings and where they can call home. Thus, if government can build house for unaffordable people, it will be solved a huge problem of shelter less people.
Secondly, having a house not only protects people from atrocious weather and climatic condition, but also protects from diseases. For instance, in Somalia, every year almost thousand people is killed causes poverty and homeless. In addition, People have home look healthier than people who live in forests and streets. It is obvious that government should build more and more houses in slummy area to people have not faced lake of house.
In conclusion, house is essential to people to live in ease way. I agree that government can provide houses for people who do not have yet. It is recommended that UN should cooperate with developing countries in infrastructure in particular building apartments
Flick
Grammar Checker
Grammar Checker

Re: please assess my essay 1

Post by Flick »

ahmad umar wrote:Housing is necessary for everyone. Government therefore should provide house for any who can’t afford it. Do you agree or disagree.

Nowadays, due to population growth throughout the world, it is not easy for everyone to own a house. I agree that the government should provide shelter for people who can’t afford it. Having a house is a basic necessity of life as well as for one's health and security.

Firstly, most important needs for human beings are having houses to have a standard life.(<--Reword to: "Firstly, shelter is basic need for human beings.") It is very important to have a house prior to starting new life. For example, in Afghanistan, single youths are increasing day by day and they do not want to get married due to not having houses. So it is apparent that everyone needs a roof over their head, where they can put their belongings and where they can call home. Thus, if the government can build houses for poor people, a huge problem can be solved.

Secondly, having a house not only protects people from atrocious weather, but also protects from diseases. For instance, in Somalia, every year almost a thousand people die due to poverty and homelessness. In addition, people who have a home look healthier than people who are homeless. It is obvious that the government should build more houses in slummy areas to help people.

In conclusion, house is essential to people to live in ease way.(<--Reword to: "In conclusion, shelter is an essential need for human beings.") I agree that the government can provide houses for people who do not own their own home. It is recommended that the UN should cooperate with developing countries in infrastructure, in particular building apartments.