You have recently started work in a new company. Write a letter to an English-speaking friend. In your letter:

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
naghmehtorabi62

You have recently started work in a new company. Write a letter to an English-speaking friend. In your letter:

Post by naghmehtorabi62 »

• Explain why you change jobs
• Describe your new job
• Tell him/her your other news

Dear Sarah,

I hope this finds you and your family well, and sorry my works keep me busy that I could not have a time to drop you a line. I am writing now to update you about my situation since important changes has taken place in my personal life during the last 10 months. I am so happy to share the exciting new with you. I have finally got a research position in Intel Cooperation. As I told you earlier, my pervious job is located in another state where I could catch up with my husband Only 2 times per week. Considering conditions of my work, I have received wages lower that my expectation. Thus I applied for my dream work that was looking for staff in my city.

Since I walked in Intel’s office, Intel is one of the world largest and highest valued semiconductor chip makers, immediately realised that this is my ideal work place. I have taken the position of Nano-material research which is related to my degree. My responsibility is studying about electrical properties and crystallization of Germanium. The most exciting thing is that my supervisor is a pioneer in this area around the world; I believe that I can get enormous cutting-edge knowledge from him.

Aside from that, I have also bought a new house near my office. I would like to invite you to visit next month if you are free at that point of time.
I look forward to seeing you.
With love,
Naghmeh